Current time: 05-23-2017, 05:44 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Solved] The Reputation System - I regret that I have not used it well
10-29-2012, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 10:28 AM by AliShibaz.)
The Reputation System - I regret that I have not used it well
I want to apologize to everyone here because I have just now discovered the "Reputation Report". I never realized that such a thing existed and I am very sorry that I never gave any of you the Rep points you deserve.

I have been very remiss about this and I owe you all a great big KISS! "SMOOCHIES"

Now .... Just as soon as I figure out how to make this thing work, I will give you all the Rep Points that you deserve.

And because I have missed doing this for such a long time, I really must give ou all a whole lot of Rep points. All except for maybe Goofy who has been sending Squawker some really nasty messages. I ain't a gonna give him anyting at all. Fuck him!

Nobody shits on Squawker and gets away with it!

Nobody! You hear me? No Fucking Buddy! Not at all!

No Sir.

Now .. Can anyone tell me how to award rep points? Apparently, I yam too stupid to figure it out by myself.

Shit Le Marde!! (that is another Quebec curse phrase) it translates roughly to "Ice Cream on top of Shit!"

Honest.

P.S. Squaker squawks Hello to everyone and wants to know if anyone has any snacks. I'm trying to train her not to beg for snacks. But if you knew Squawker like I do, you would know jest how difficult that is to do.
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2012, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 01:54 PM by Togachu.)
RE: Apologies to One and All
Click on someones profile and scroll down to you see "reputation" click on "rate" and then write and click whatever it says after [Image: pAwcu79qcNo8wgUaHfyv.png]

-

On posts [Image: FkbfQMxUOGQ5E12AfBsO.png] you click on the person with a talking bubble and a green + sign Smile (its in the end of a persons post) Smile Nothing to apologize for btw Smile

Hope this helped? Smile

meh
Find all posts by this user + Mark
10-30-2012, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 10:36 AM by AliShibaz.)
RE: Apologies to One and All
Thank you very much.

Once again, I must apologize because the title of this thread is terrible. It doesn't say anything about Reputation.

I read a couple of posts by Mark and Spork talking about the problems with Off Topic posts and bad titles.

I never before realized this, but it really a serious problem and I am going to make a stronger effort to make better posts and titles in the future. Hopefully I can change the name of this thread's title and I will try to do that now.

OK. I have begun to give some people some Rep points. But is there any way I can give someone more than 1 point at a time?

Hey Togapie. Thank you for the info. But I'm not sure I understand what you mean about "on posts". Do you mean that i can give someone rep points when I see a post they made that I like?

Meaning .. I don't have to open their profile? Sorry to be such a dummy but I just understand that part of giving rep point.

(10-29-2012 01:52 PM)Togapie Wrote:  Click on someones profile and scroll down to you see "reputation" click on "rate" and then write and click whatever it says after [Image: pAwcu79qcNo8wgUaHfyv.png]

-

On posts [Image: FkbfQMxUOGQ5E12AfBsO.png] you click on the person with a talking bubble and a green + sign Smile (its in the end of a persons post) Smile Nothing to apologize for btw Smile

Hope this helped? Smile
10-30-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: The Reputation System - I regret that I have not used it well
Yes you can rep someone for a post they made that you like without having to open their profile. Smile

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
10-30-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: The Reputation System - I regret that I have not used it well
to summarize....

i believe the limit on points you can give per day is 10... however, you have to give the points out one at a time.

there are two main ways to issue points... the first is by clicking on someone's rep points number. the other is by clicking on the post rep button (next to the 'find' button at the bottom of a post).

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
04-11-2014, 08:53 PM
The Reputation System - I regret that I have not used it well
[Image: solved.gif]

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)