Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[Solved] Piratelyfe captcha error
I'm trying to become a member but I keep getting an error that the Captcha failed. Please try again.
I've tried like 5 times now Sad ... leaving spaces between the letters and numbers ... no spaces between the letters and numbers, doesn't seem to matter what I do Huh
Can anybody help me Beg
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
@kath3 There shouldn't be any spaces between them I know that. And I also failed the captcha the first time, though I am quite sure I had it right, so it may be an actual bug of some sort. I can't help beyond that. Someone else of more importance than me will be able to help, I'm sure.
that those with no rights,
display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
a world commiting suicide
The captcha didn't fail for me at all. Maybe you're misreading one of the symbols? If I remember correctly, they are the captcha only contains letters and numbers.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(07-20-2013, 06:57 PM)SkinnyP Wrote: @kath3 There shouldn't be any spaces between them I know that. And I also failed the captcha the first time, though I am quite sure I had it right, so it may be an actual bug of some sort. I can't help beyond that. Someone else of more importance than me will be able to help, I'm sure.

I didn't think there should be any spaces but when I kept getting an error message and I knew darn well I was putting in the right letters and numbers I thought I had to try something else.
Looks like it may be a bug then because I''m getting nowhere no matter what I do Confused
Thanks SkinnyP for the suggestion Wink

ok ... I gave it another shot, closed the window and started from scratch and it worked.
I'm a member now.
Here's to giving Piratelyfe a go.
I know I hate Face Book, I only signed up so I could keep an eye on my son, but he's big boy now and a father so no need to keep track. Don't ya just love mothers.
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug