Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[Solved] Pick and Choose song/s from an album.
Hi All,
Is there a way to download just one song from an album from TPB?
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
yes, there is. You can do the same with a bundle of TV eps when you only want one, etc.

Using Utorrent?
One way (using utorrent) is to start as if you are downloading the whole thing.
After the metadata has downloaded, look at the names of the files.
Select the ones you don't want -

Using right click (Windows) select don't download in the menu, leaving the one(s) you want.
[Image: UZ8R3FU.jpg]

but the best way is to grab the torrent instead of the magnet link
and de-select the unwanted files right on the first dialog window.
Alternately, if there are 100 files you don't want with only one you do want, select ALL for "don't download" and then go back to the one that you do want and select "download".

Incidentally, I use a mac where it is one step harder as we (mac people) don't exactly have right-click. But still doable.

Very useful when the only source for a certain TV episode is a full season upload. Or you just want the movie extras file from a torrent, when you already have the movie.
(11-09-2013, 06:26 AM)land_stander Wrote: Alternately, if there are 100 files you don't want with only one you do want, select ALL for "don't download" and then go back to the one that you do want and select "download".

similarly, if you're choosing your files from the first dialog window,
you can click "select none" to uncheck all the boxes,
and then manually select the file(s) you want to download.
(11-09-2013, 06:26 AM)land_stander Wrote: Incidentally, I use a mac where it is one step harder as we (mac people) don't exactly have right-click. But still doable.
well, god has blessed you then. but... ctrl+click is a left click.

anyhow... case closed in order to avoid aidz and drool.

[Image: solved.gif]
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.