Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[Solved] My gif is not moving
Sad 
What am I doing wrong Huh

[Image: 79338_Dancing.gif]

They are supposed to dance Dodgy
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
i can see them dancing ok Smile
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
Well then it must be my dial-up that everyone has gotten ear full of today ... cause nobody is dancing for me tonight Sad
Thanks xeberzee for checking and letting me know. Wink
yep,def.dancing
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Thanks SJ Wink
same here, they're dancing like there's no tomorrow.
yep dancing like pros Smile
Rubbing my knife, watching my neighbor, with my mask on my head. A beautiful Normal Day..
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but those images are really, really going at it with the dancing. Wink

Dancing, dancing, dancing . . . Big Grin
Well they're pretty lazy from my end Dodgy
Great to hear that they are actually dancing ... they are for someone special, someone to whom I wanted to lift their day with Yay

Actually I should mention that all of the animated smiley's have lost their motion on my end as with other gifs here on RC. In the beginning they were fine.
So it's either my dial-up which I'm kinda doubting or I have some setting set wrong Blush

Still I'm glad to hear the person they were meant for will see them dancing. Yay
The way animated GIF images work is that they generally load the first 'frame' and then as the other frames load they are displayed-- the animation will not loop at all until the image has fully loaded so if it never loads (which is very possible with dial-up trying to load an entire web page, the slide show images, etc.) then the animation will never loop--

I have had my experiences with slow Internet Wink