Current time: 05-28-2017, 05:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] A Smiley for: LOL or LMAO or something like that.
07-02-2012, 09:09 AM
[Solved] A Smiley for: LOL or LMAO or something like that.
I wanted to include a smiley in a post I made earlier.

I wanted to represent LOL or LMAO or something close to that. But, the closest I could come was Big Grin which, IMO, that does not really represent LOL or anything close to that.

Shit! There is another common term that is very similar to "LOL". I think it actually includes "LOL" in the notation.

It is on the tip of my tongue. But for some reason, I just can't think of it right now. Does anyone remember what it is?

In any case, my suggestion is that you find a smiley for "Laughing my ass off!".
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2012, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 09:12 AM by 2010kaiser.)
RE: A Smiley for: LOL or LMAO or something like that.
[Image: lmao.gif]

LMAO Smileys

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Thread moved to Help Requests/admin

Wildcard is awesome.
07-02-2012, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 11:16 AM by AliShibaz.)
(07-02-2012 10:42 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  Well, That certainly fits the bill Thank you, Mark.

Now, I sure would like to know how I can find those smilies when I'm in the middle of making a post.

Oh wait. I see it.

At the bottom of the box of smilies, it says "get more". That would be it. Correct?

Thanks Mark
07-02-2012, 01:14 PM
does op not think LMAO is appropriate?

wasn't there a smiles list somewhere?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
07-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Hey Storm,

At the time I wrote that thread, I was not aware there were any more smilies except for the ones in the box titled "Smilies".

The one you are asking about is certainly an excellent choice. But it is in the other box that all the other animated smilies are in.

You get there by selecting "get more" in the smilies box when you creating or editing a post or a PM.

So I never saw it and since you are asking about it, I guess you didn't see it either.

But, IMO, you are correct. That is a great smilie for "LOL" or "ROFL".

P.S. If you don't mind, for some reason, I don't really like it when you keep called me "the op". I know it's nothing personal and that you refer to everyone as "the op".

However, my first name is "Rocket" and if you don't mind, I would prefer that you call me "Rocket" or just "Rock" (short for "Rock Hard Dick") - although it's mostly my lady friends that call me that.

Thanks Storm.
07-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Alternatively you can type:

Code:
:lmao:

:lmfao: or

:hysterical:

To use these smilies (in order):

LMAO

lmfao

Hysterical

Wildcard is awesome.
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
mark, can you provide a link to that smiles list? for some reason i can't find it.

nevermind. i found it.

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/misc.ph...ableEditor

(07-02-2012 02:10 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:  Hey Storm,

P.S. If you don't mind, for some reason, I don't really like it when you keep called me "the op". I know it's nothing personal and that you refer to everyone as "the op".

However, my first name is "Rocket" and if you don't mind, I would prefer that you call me "Rocket" or just "Rock" (short for "Rock Hard Dick") - although it's mostly my lady friends that call me that.

Thanks Storm.

op, your request is denied. i don't make forum etiquette, i just follow it.

seeing how you are accustomed to being patronized by your friends, i propose a compromise... how about i just call you, 'dick?'

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
07-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Thread solved.

Thread closed/admin

Wildcard is awesome.
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Solvedadding a smiley kath3 4 1,981 04-27-2013 12:56 PM
Last Post: Admin
  [Solved] Torrenting Tutorial? 2010kaiser 4 1,238 07-03-2012 07:12 PM
Last Post: Mark
  [Solved] Looking for help with SRT file names AliShibaz 6 5,192 06-30-2012 06:51 PM
Last Post: AliShibaz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)