Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Snacking and Smiling!
I am right now at the moment pissed off to no end but all the while smiling bc i am snacking on kettle popcorn and drinking a lemonade. :-) What are you snacking on??
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Kettle corn rules!

I am sipping valerian tea, finished off some toast with butter about 5 minutes ago. It was homemade bread Big Grin
You have posted this 3 times - I deleted one and merged the other.
Thank you i was trying to load it and my connection froze every time. this is the one i wanted to keep. and yes kettle corn rules. and i love hot tea. with a lot of lemon. :-))
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
I had a similar problem earlier - but I blamed it on the sites server Big Grin

I have honey in my tea <3
(04-23-2012, 11:49 PM)Bunny81 Wrote: I am right now at the moment pissed off to no end but all the while smiling bc i am snacking on kettle popcorn and drinking a lemonade. :-) What are you snacking on??

Whats that "kettle popcorn"?

I just made kettle coffee, I put water in the kettle it boiled I made coffee. :p
its seasoned popcorn... usually sweet.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I dont like sweet stuff, Toast with Marmite now yum Smile
Errrr marmite, yuck.

I just eat cereal out of the box.
is that like vegemite?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.