Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Small scenario advice needed
Question 
Okay so I was going through a tough time the other day and so I called my therapist at 2 am because it was an emergency and I really didn't feel safe. I just feel really bad because he sounded like he was over it. I was kinda in a crisis kind of situation and I really needed some help. The thing is I've been through this before. I have an appointment with him tommarrow but I really am not looking forward to explaining why I felt unsafe. I don't know what to do and I feel like shit and I feel bad. Yeah this is a pretty lame rant but I really just need some words of wisdom. Someone gimme some advice.... [/size]Huh
It would be extremely hard to give you advice seeing as how you haven't given any specifics as to what you are suffering from mentally or any history of your interactions with your therapist.

If he/she is normally patient and interested and only sounded "over it" when called at 2am, perhaps he/she sounded like that because YOU WERE CALLING AT 2AM...Dodgy

Just a thought...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Advice for living with a power failure AliShibaz 21 4,376 07-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: snilloc
  Looking for some advice re Craigslist AliShibaz 7 2,202 04-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: LZA