Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Signature Size
I knew I would eventually have to limit the signature size so I've chosen to allow 150px of height. I think that is plenty. Lets also try to keep the width under 1,000px although it is not currently limited.

Sorry to be the asshole.
Wildcard is awesome.
Does that mean if your SIG is currently over 1000xPxls it will have to be reduced Mark?
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
(04-17-2012, 01:02 PM)Mark Wrote: I knew I would eventually have to limit the signature size so I've chosen to allow 150px of height. I think that is plenty. Lets also try to keep the width under 1,000px although it is not currently limited.

Sorry to be the asshole.

i thought zeb was the asshole for abusing the signature size? Tongue
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-17-2012, 01:12 PM)2010kaiser Wrote: Does that mean if your SIG is currently over 1000xPxls it will have to be reduced Mark?

I'm not enforcing any rules right now. If a sig is too large and causes a problem we will worry about it then. As of now I see no problem with anyone's sig width.
Wildcard is awesome.
Cheers!! Smile
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
No problems here :p
zeb is an asshole,zeb is an assholeHysterical
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I had a feeling mine was under the maximum limit; but of course I had to check anyway.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(04-17-2012, 10:10 PM)System Folder Wrote: I had a feeling mine was under the maximum limit; but of course I had to check anyway.

I really don't think it had to be done at this stage of the game, but I know it will eventually so why not get it over with?
Wildcard is awesome.
is there any way to make it selective? i was hoping to use mine for posting a lot of info as a spoiler... Sad
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.