Current time: 05-28-2017, 07:08 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of the house i live in
01-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Rainbow Sick of the house i live in
Hi, I'm new. Here's some background info. My name is Vivian Allen and I'm 13. I often have bad days and joined this forum to help me. I enjoy Horses,Gymnastics and Animals and love my friends. Now into my rant.

I HATE the house I live in. It's so small and under-upgraded and my family only stays to pay my grandmothers bills. I feel it is haunted since I always have the gut feeling something is wrong. I also don't like my family as we always fight and they always yell at me. I always look at houses on the internet. All my friends live on the other side of town and everyone on my street (dead end) is ages 7-9 and it's awful. I'm always alone in my room which leads me to go absolutely crazy and just burst out crying. Right now I'm freaking out due to being so sick of this house. I have ADHD and usually run around the house due to the hyperactivity and jump on couches and my parents treat me like a child. I have no basement and am not allowed downstairs where my grandmother is (well I am I just choose not to cause they always yell at me) I need more space and am not happy due to my house feeling haunted. There are white patches all over the walls and it's always messy which leads me too embarrassed to invite friends over. So even more lonely... I never have the space for myself which often leads me to go crazy like I am now. But his is by far the worst. I am sick of being contained and feel like a caged animal. And when I'm pissed off im always 2 feet away from who Evers pissed me off. I have no idea what to do.... help me
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Sick of the house i live in
get a job and go buy your own house.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 07:41 PM
(01-09-2017 04:58 AM)sporkium Wrote:  get a job and go buy your own house.

I'm 13, not old enough to move out
01-12-2017, 07:19 AM
then shut up and deal with it. at least you are living in a house and not a box under an overpass.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
01-12-2017, 11:18 PM
yeah, sounds terrible. don't forget it, remember what it feels like so when you finally can get a job you'll work your butt off to make money so you can be free
01-13-2017, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 11:15 PM by VV422.)
(01-12-2017 07:19 AM)sporkium Wrote:  then shut up and deal with it. at least you are living in a house and not a box under an overpass.
No, I won't deal with it you goddamn mother fucking son of a bitch. I've been miserable here. You think mental breakdowns are fun? Well they don't. So don't hit me with the fucking overused speech about being fucking homeless because i know. I've considered living with friends due to the fighting resulting in my crying. Your ass better not say one more goddamn thing telling me to shut up and deal with it because guess what. You think i haven't fucking tried? WELL I DID. I'm it 6 and I know about the homeless population and I don't think you should be yelling at me like this. I wanted to get this off my chest and maybe get some helpful advice, not your rude ass self telling people to shut up and deal with it.

(01-12-2017 11:18 PM)alexbfr Wrote:  yeah, sounds terrible. don't forget it, remember what it feels like so when you finally can get a job you'll work your butt off to make money so you can be free
thanks, it is pretty awful. And my mom takes me to therapists because she thinks I'm yelling st her for something that needs therapy, it's because I'm always near her when we're fighting which makes it worse, I really am trying to deal with this it's just so hard
01-15-2017, 03:50 AM
(01-13-2017 11:13 PM)VV422 Wrote:  
(01-12-2017 07:19 AM)sporkium Wrote:  then shut up and deal with it. at least you are living in a house and not a box under an overpass.
No, I won't deal with it you goddamn mother fucking son of a bitch. I've been miserable here. You think mental breakdowns are fun? Well they don't. So don't hit me with the fucking overused speech about being fucking homeless because i know. I've considered living with friends due to the fighting resulting in my crying. Your ass better not say one more goddamn thing telling me to shut up and deal with it because guess what. You think i haven't fucking tried? WELL I DID. I'm it 6 and I know about the homeless population and I don't think you should be yelling at me like this. I wanted to get this off my chest and maybe get some helpful advice, not your rude ass self telling people to shut up and deal with it.

oh wow... i can almost hear the violins.

no basement but you have your own room... might as well not have a basement at all... oh woes... do you at least have air conditioning? i mean... no air conditioning would be the cruelest even penguins at the zoo have air conditioning. zowsers... and your parents treat you like a kid? flucks! and you have adhd too??? you might as well have aids! you poor wretched thing you!

to think... your suffering could have been prevented for just $.33 cents worth of latex.

01-15-2017, 11:22 PM
(01-13-2017 11:13 PM)VV422 Wrote:  

(01-12-2017 11:18 PM)alexbfr Wrote:  yeah, sounds terrible. don't forget it, remember what it feels like so when you finally can get a job you'll work your butt off to make money so you can be free
thanks, it is pretty awful. And my mom takes me to therapists because she thinks I'm yelling st her for something that needs therapy, it's because I'm always near her when we're fighting which makes it worse, I really am trying to deal with this it's just so hard

hang tough bud, trust me, I've been through some rough stuff too where you feel like the world just shits on you constantly but it makes you tough. don't go the wrong way and get try to get even, make plans so that in the long run, you win.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Words to live by. Spud17 33 7,166 05-30-2015 02:15 AM
Last Post: RantingDiabetic
  The Most Pro-Capitalism Place to Live in North America Is… velvetfog 20 9,097 07-12-2014 05:06 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  Things you do when you're sick. Spud17 11 2,576 01-10-2014 03:09 PM
Last Post: Bunny

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)