Current time: 05-29-2017, 06:23 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should the "F-1 BAHRAIN Grand Prix" go ahead?
04-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Should the "F-1 BAHRAIN Grand Prix" go ahead?
As the title suggests....
Should the "F-1 BAHRAIN Grand Prix", given Bahrains record on human rights go ahead??

LOOK HERE.

Personally i think it should. But the drivers/owners should complete the race at 10mph.
The race would have went ahead. But a statement would have been made!! Big Grin

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: Should the "F-1 BAHRAIN Grand Prix" go ahead?
Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone says the protests in Bahrain have nothing to do with F1.

He suggests it may be "a little bit silly" to put the race on and give the protestors "such an incredible platform" to talk to the world's media.

Ecclestone adds that he would he happy to accompany any nervous teams in their vehicles on the way back to their hotels, without any extra security, this evening.

Available to UK users only.
Find all posts by this user
04-21-2012, 01:16 AM
Web hackers attack Formula 1 website over Bahrain GP as 40,000 protesters take to the streets

The group Anonymous, wanted by Interpol, came good on the first part of their threat to turn Formula1.com into a “smoking crater in cyberspace”

Link
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/...ers-801342
04-21-2012, 07:40 AM
(04-21-2012 01:16 AM)snilloc Wrote:  Web hackers attack Formula 1 website over Bahrain GP as 40,000 protesters take to the streets

The group Anonymous, wanted by Interpol, came good on the first part of their threat to turn Formula1.com into a “smoking crater in cyberspace”

Link
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/...ers-801342

+100 for anonymous!! Good to see their are still some people out there willing to walk the walk.

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-21-2012, 07:43 AM
Well the practice and qualifing went ahead,can't wait for the race tomorrow

04-21-2012, 09:13 AM
What a bummer for Michael Schumacher.

"I am obviously very disappointed to have qualified in 18th position on the grid for a race which looks to be quite competitive for us. Unfortunately on my fast lap, which was looking quite good, my DRS broke in the last sector. We tried to fix it in the garage but were not able to go out again. Trying for a lap without DRS on different tyres would not have made sense. We now have to try to see what we can do from here and push as much as possible."

Sad

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)