Current time: 05-28-2017, 05:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
She is a BIG Girl!! For sure!!
12-15-2012, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 12:12 PM by AliShibaz.)
She is a BIG Girl!! For sure!!
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/colleges/...first.html

[Image: big_girl.jpg]

Before posting this thread, I had a good think about whether or not that would be a mistake. After all, last time I posted a thread that dealt with womens' issues, I got a real serious and severe spanking which I must confess, was well deserved.

But this story was too hard to pass up and I just could not resist.

Why? Well, I guess it's mostly because this woman is so freaking massive. How could I pass up posting this story? It is just too amazing! And I was sure that most people here would like to see it - at the very least.

However, I will refrain from making any remarks for fear that any remarks I would make would almost surely be interpreted as, "Ali is an asshole". And, if I was to make any remarks, I surely could not argue with that.

If, however, some stupid puppet was to show up and make some really stupid comments, I won't accept any responsibility. At least, I would try not to.

Anyway, no jokes. No snide remarks. Nothing! Instead, I will just keep my big yap shut and hope you all will show me some mercy.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From The Drudge Report:

6-FOOT, 6-INCH, 220 LB TRANSGENDER POISED TO TRANSFORM WOMEN'S BASKETBALL

SANTA CLARA, Calif. — The women’s basketball team at Mission College expected the bleachers to be full and the hecklers ready when its newest player made her home court debut.

In the days leading up to the game, people had plenty to say about 6-foot-6-inch, 220-pound Gabrielle Ludwig, who joined the Lady Saints as a mid-season walk-on and became, according to advocates, the first transsexual to play college hoops as both a man and a woman.

Coach Corey Cafferata worried the outside noise was getting to his players, particularly the 50-year-old Ludwig.

A pair of ESPN radio hosts had laughed at her looks, referring to her as “it.” And online threats and anonymous calls prompted the two-year college to assign the Navy veteran of Operation Desert Storm a safer parking space next to the gym and two police guards.

Last week, Ludwig gathered her 10 teammates at practice and offered to quit. This was their time to shine, she told the group of 18-, 19- and 20-year-olds. She didn’t want to be a distraction for the team. The other women said if Ludwig, whom they nicknamed “Big Sexy” and “Princess,” didn’t play, they wouldn’t either.

Didn’t she know she was the glue holding the team together?

“Then let’s just play basketball,” she replied solemnly, looking each teammate in the eye.

One thought I just have to ask about, is this:

Is it really fair for her to play both on the men's team and on the women's team?

I mean, forget about all the other side issues. But, how can she play both on the Men's team and on the Ladie's team? How can that possibly be fair?

That just seems totally out of line to me. Way out of line!

What do you all think?

Oh Hell! I can't help myself. I need to say something else.

The last part of this story (where she offers to quit and looks each player in the eye) left me with a good deal of respect for her. That took a lot of courage and after thinking about it, I had to admit I was very pleasantly impressed with her!

This lady has guts! In spades!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 01:15 AM
RE: She is a BIG Girl!! For sure!!
No it certainly isn't fair to let a former male basketball player compete as a female one. In fact it's fucking ridiculous. I'm in agreement with most of the comments that accompanied this story in that this is another example of the tyranny of the minority who feel the need to impose their lifestyle choices on everyone else. Gabrielle/Bob is still a man, despite what her feelings tell her. He'll always have an athletic advantage over his 18-20 year old team members and no amount of female hormones can change that fact. If he wants to pretend to be a woman then that's fine, but to expect everyone else to pander to his fantasy just beggars belief. What next for freak of the week internet stories, people demanding that goats be recognised as humans so they can have a shot at hoop stardom too? I don't think Gabrielle/Bob has guts at all. She played the men's circuit and failed to make the big time so now is imposing her fantasies on young women and girls who will face the no win option of 'accept me or be considered an intolerant bigot.' What a joke.

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
12-16-2012, 01:26 AM
(12-16-2012 01:15 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote:  'accept me or be considered an intolerant bigot.'

oh my, how the times are changing...

while i am really tired of the whole lgbt..lkwliex scene -- or whatever they call themselves -- trying to tell me how to think about everything through psa adverts and such... the issue of there being a discussion taking place as to if they should or should not be accepted into society indicates that we as a whole are already intolerant bigots.

you know, i really don't know what to think about this. i mean... i don't really care as it's junior/community college basketball and such... but cases like this are becoming more widespread every day (google miss universe 2012 competition controversy).

i just don't know....

although, i do believe the hormone replacement therapy can literally change everything except for bone structure and addition/removal of the penis (but a surgery can do that)... so, in theory... shes just a really big girl.

even without trans-whatever... not all people are created equally and that's just life, so in a way... this is the same thing.

i guess i'm okay with it... since it's just a two year college team.

live and let live.

--

also, let's clarify our terms... rather, let's let 'taco bell god' clarify our terms:

Tacobell God Wrote:you can use this to determine the level of nonsense and obstinate bullshittery that you will be dealing with.
(listed in order of severity; least to most)

enthusiast: displays an intense and eager interest in something (: a cheese-log enthusiast).
fanatic: not only is intense and eager but possibly irrational in his or her enthusiasm; fanatic suggests extreme devotion and a willingness to go to any length to maintain or carry out one's beliefs (: a cheese-log fanatic that hired a helicopter to take him to his favorite cheese-log hunting area).
zealot: exhibits not only extreme devotion but vehement activity in support of a cause or goal (: a feminist zealot who spent most of her time campaigning for a women's right to eat cheese-logs while strapped to the hood of a '57 chevy while listening to mazzy starr).
extremist: a supporter of extreme doctrines or practices, particularly in a political context (: a paramilitary extremist who anticipates the overthrow of the government due to cheese-log shortages).
bigot: exhibits obstinate and often blind devotion to his or her beliefs and opinions. In contrast to fanatic and zealot, the term bigot implies intolerance and contempt for those who do not agree (: a bigot who could not accept his daughter's decision to marry a natural cheddar cheese-log instead of the traditional yellow colored cheese-log).

p.s.: avoid the seven-layer bean burrito.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
12-16-2012, 03:57 AM
I'm really sorry I posted this cuz it seems to have made people unhappy.

I really wish it was 1960 again and we were all living in a simpler time.

Wasn't life so much better then?
12-16-2012, 04:03 AM
you haven't made anyone unhappy Ali, i have no idea why you think that.

if it were the 1960s i wouldn't be here as i wasn't even born back then, but i know if i could go back in time i'd skip the 60s. there's nothing appealing about that decade at all, and don't even get me started on hippies and those goddamn beatles. Big Grin

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
12-16-2012, 04:19 AM
awww... that was sweet. now talk about 220 pound community-college transexual basketball players or gtfo...

Facepalm

... YOU SEE THE THINGS THAT YOU TWO MAKE ME SAY!!? Angry

* sporkium runs into the rape shower. /mod

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
12-16-2012, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2012 05:38 AM by AliShibaz.)
(12-16-2012 04:03 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote:  you haven't made anyone unhappy Ali, i have no idea why you think that.

if it were the 1960s i wouldn't be here as i wasn't even born back then, but i know if i could go back in time i'd skip the 60s. there's nothing appealing about that decade at all, and don't even get me started on hippies and those goddamn beatles. Big Grin

For those people who may not know, you have told me privately that you hate The Beatles and so that is no surprise to me.

But, I now feel like mind is breaking apart.

I just don't get it.

You are such a nice lady in so many ways.

Your best attribute, by the way, is that you are one of about one out of one hundred people in this world who can be described as "cheerleaders". When people are feeling bad or discouraged or on the verge of giving up, you have that magical ability to cheer them up and get them back on the road to happiness again.

That is a very precious gift and I want to make sure everyone knows about that.

But .... but .... but .... to hate The Beatles?

I just can't imagine. It is just too much for my feeble old mind to comprehend.

Yikes! I went off-topic again.

Very sorry. I'll try to be more careful about that now.
12-16-2012, 01:54 PM
This is fucked. How can they let this behemoth bitch play basketball, but they wouldn't let Tink Tink compete in track?

Wildcard is awesome.
12-17-2012, 09:45 AM
hey,yall forget this shemale is 50 years old,those 20 year old girls will tie her in knots i'm sure,try to find a game on youtube

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
12-17-2012, 05:39 PM
(12-17-2012 09:45 AM)srijantje Wrote:  hey,yall forget this shemale is 50 years old,those 20 year old girls will tie her in knots i'm sure,try to find a game on youtube

speed and agility probably don't mean that much when you are trying to guard a massive brick wall of woah-man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  girl"genocide" srijantje 30 5,207 04-25-2014 09:59 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  U.N. offical runs away from hecklers like a 12 year old school girl sporkium 2 928 03-09-2014 06:57 PM
Last Post: sporkium

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)