Current time: 06-25-2017, 12:30 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharpshooters in film.
09-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Sharpshooters in film.
I play a bit of Counter Strike (it's a first person shooter) and in it, especially at the higher levels of play, there are people who can headshot you like some sort of aim bot. I was wondering; what film protagonist would you say has the best aim, or even, which movie features the best gunplay, in terms of accuracy?

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2015, 12:05 PM
RE: Sharpshooters in film.
[Image: GcJ2I.gif]
09-22-2015, 05:03 AM
LMAOLMAOLMAO

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
09-22-2015, 08:11 AM
My first thought goes to Shooter (2007) with Mark Wahlberg. Not only is the film's protagonist a world-class marksman and distance shooter, but the film itself gives a fairly deep look at the the world of distance shooter and some of the factors involved.

While American Sniper (2014) is a much more low-tech movie in terms of the technical aspects of shooting long-distance, it still provides a lot of great sniper shots.

In Saving Private Ryan (1998), we are introduced to Private Jackson, the religious sniper. He not only utters biblical quotes while lining up his shots, but also somehow remains quite cocky (contrary to what the Bible teaches, I might add Wink)

Private Jackson Wrote:What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2015, 09:07 AM
in "enemy at the gates" there's also some nice sniper action.
09-22-2015, 03:35 PM
(09-22-2015 08:11 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  My first thought goes to Shooter (2007) with Mark Wahlberg. Not only is the film's protagonist a world-class marksman and distance shooter, but the film itself gives a fairly deep look at the the world of distance shooter and some of the factors involved.

While American Sniper (2014) is a much more low-tech movie in terms of the technical aspects of shooting long-distance, it still provides a lot of great sniper shots.

In Saving Private Ryan (1998), we are introduced to Private Jackson, the religious sniper. He not only utters biblical quotes while lining up his shots, but also somehow remains quite cocky (contrary to what the Bible teaches, I might add Wink)

Private Jackson Wrote:What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen.

Looks like i'm ariving late to respond...my my post would have looked a lott like this ^^^^^^^^

I agree with WC 100 % Especially in regards to American Sniper... I really enjoyed that one... Never got to see Shooter, but it's on my list.

There was that part in Full metal jacket where the sniper was part of the VC... When they found her (the sniper), they had to kill her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Question about the film "Rosemary's Baby" AliShibaz 10 6,025 12-30-2012 01:06 PM
Last Post: AliShibaz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)