• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sex in my Online roleplay
    it feels like I'm the only one having a problem with this, when I roleplay with this girl online ALL OF IT IS SEX even if I start a new one our characters start it one time then next thing I know it's been a whole 5 pages of nothing but sex over the span of 3 days- she has a boyfriend and I ask her if she considers it cheating... She says no of course and then it's a whole week of sex again, my girlfriend logged into my account and read our messages, she did NOT APPROVE and broke up with me instantly... Still the one I'm roleplaying with doesn't understand how she ruined my life
    ( she used roleplay while talking to her and actually told her to break up with me before I hurt her " using her characters " ) she hasn't even said sorry- anyways back to the sex stuff, I'll make an awesome story arc where they can do some pretty cool stuff. She just blows it off and her character asks for it again... She isn't even good at it, it seems like I'm the one adding detail and she just does the same thing " slow and hard " or " blushes and nods " even when those two situations don't make sense.... Maybe I should stop complaining but that's why I'm here- to rant

Listen, Super Girl: I’m gonna break you down into so many little pieces that my grandmother, who can do a thousand-piece puzzle of clear-blue sky in less than an hour, will never be able to finish putting you back together again. Even if she does go back in time to when her vision was perfect.
    -Perry Cox
    * sporkium slowly rubs Jiggly's jigglies.

do you like that or do you want it harder?

seriously, if you don't want to have online sex - zomg, this is so stupid - just turn off the computer and go for a walk or something.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    -rubs sporkium's tummy- hard or slow I don't mind, do whatever you'd like

Whelp now I seem stupid for not thinking of that.... I'll give it a try thank you

Listen, Super Girl: I’m gonna break you down into so many little pieces that my grandmother, who can do a thousand-piece puzzle of clear-blue sky in less than an hour, will never be able to finish putting you back together again. Even if she does go back in time to when her vision was perfect.
    -Perry Cox
    I never understood the turn on to online, typing sex.... You must have to be really creative with words to get it to work, when videos are just so much easier...
    whelp LZA it was pretty cool when we first started it wasn't always about sex, then something happened and it just became a cycle of it.... I don't really do it to turn me on, I just do it she tells me that was amazing with the last one if we start another so I guess I'm good at it

-Perry Cox
    Wouldn't it be better to meet her and put words into action? Just typing it out would give me blue balls...
    Whelp that would be difficult because 1) she lives in California 2) if I really wanted to I would joining the other 30 guys she does it with 3) She isn't even good at it either 4) she has a boyfriend

-Perry Cox
    ditch the bitch then...sounds like no payoff!!!

The only way I can see typed word sexting can be hot is if there's actually a chance of if happening. plus 30 guys??? I'd be too god dammed jealous to share... really, I'd be to angry to be able to get it up.

just sounds like too much effort for the little bit of benefit ... Sorry man, maybe try someone else????
    I don't think you get what I'm saying so I'll sum it up- I don't want to date her,have sex with her, or get to know her nor will I ever mostly because she is probably the worst person that ever lived- I just want to do a casual roleplay but "for reasons as listed above + many more" I came here to rant.... 30 guys make it worse because of her boyfriend so I asked her if she wanted to lay off the sex because of him but she said no and that I was the first to ask- Another girl messaged me asking if I wanted to play a game, after saying yes our characters had sex but hey next thing I know she's even worse

-Perry Cox
    Ahhh I seee, you're just bitching because the whole thing was a waste of your time. I can understand that. But if you get involved with people who do such things, you can't be surprised when they let you down., ya know..just know the caliber of people you are dealing with and you won't get pissesd, since you'll already expect it.

Kinda reminds me of a story when I was employed. A guy called and reported his car stolen....after investigation it was actually stolen, he was in a motel with a hooker and he gave her the keys for some cigarettes. "she said she'd be back in 15 min"... I guys she and daddy ended up making drug runs with it..

protip: know the caliber of people you are dealing with...
    (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015, 11:29 PM by LZA.)

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    09-18-2018, 09:06 PM