Current time: 09-23-2017, 04:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex change treatment for kids.
02-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Sex change treatment for kids.
[Image: 2Bb3g.jpg]

Dr. Norman Spack (pictured above) encourages children that feel they've been born in the 'wrong body' to change their body to fit their minds. In fact, he's not the only one. Sex change operations for children and preteens is on the rise according to the Associated Press.

These procedures succeed more completely if they are performed before puberty so many of these children are as young as eight or nine.

What do you think about this?
Can you be born in the 'wrong body'?
Would you support your child's gender reassignment wishes?

Source

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Sex change treatment for kids.
I just think this guy has seen away to make money,disgusting.

you're in the body you're born in,so learn to live with it,in the end it's all in the mind

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
02-22-2012, 01:37 AM
My sister told me about this girl that she went to school with who was born a hermaphrodite. The girl's dad wanted her to get the surgery done to make her completely a girl, so they did. However, the natural pheromones that her body put off was more masculine, and made her attracted to and attractive to other girls. I know her dad probably didn't mean to, but that screwed her over, IMO. That's such a tough situation. If it were my child.... Sad ugh I'd just have to do some serious praying before any kind of decision was made.

"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
02-23-2012, 08:48 PM
FFS. You're not allowed to get a tattoo before you're 18 because it's an irreversible, life-changing decision... and what kid doesn't think they're in the "wrong body" at some point, especially when they hit puberty? Hell, I wasn't just in the wrong body, I was in the wrong century and the wrong country for most of my childhood as far as I was concerned!

No fucking censorship. Ever.
02-23-2012, 09:40 PM
absolutely!I couldn't stand the fact i wasn't born with slit eyes,I'm still squinting

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
02-26-2012, 11:49 AM
this is so stupid, i could understand if a woman had a kid who was a hermaphrodite and you were going to fix it at birth, or a little after, but this is just ridiculous!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2012, 12:02 PM
(02-26-2012 11:49 AM)December172 Wrote:  this is so stupid, i could understand if a woman had a kid who was a hermaphrodite and you were going to fix it at birth, or a little after, but this is just ridiculous!

Hey Koda! Good to see you back Smile

Oh yeah and right on with the post Tongue

Wildcard is awesome.
02-26-2012, 01:55 PM
When I hit puberty and realised I was gay I thought I'd be happier as a girl, but I've developed a lot since then and am now happy being male. If I'd been given gender reassignment at that age I'd regret it by now and probably feel mutilated. How does a child of eight or nine know what they want to be for the rest of their lives? This man is a disgrace to medicine and a repellant money-grabber. Gender reassignment should be reserved for adults of sound mind. Of course you can be born in the wrong body, but you can't know you have until you've matured emotionally and intellectually.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Name Change Bunny 15 3,168 06-20-2013 11:19 PM
Last Post: SkinnyP
  Times change.... feelings remain the same... n0b0dyh0me 0 1,025 01-03-2013 08:14 AM
Last Post: n0b0dyh0me

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)