Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

School Shooting In Connecticut Kills 27
A shooting at a US elementary school has reportedly killed at least 27 people - including 14 children.

The death toll at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in Newtown, Connecticut was reported by CBS, which cited unnamed officials.

The network also said the shooter, the father of a pupil, had been killed.

Meanwhile, local newspaper the Hartford Courant said an entire classroom was unnaccounted for. It reported sources had said many of the shootings took place in a kindergarten classroom.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-connec...d=17973836

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/ap-27-dead-i...-1.1079337

http://news.sky.com/story/1025646/school...t-kills-27
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
Wow! And just yesterday, there was another public shooting.

Why are all these public shootings happening now and so often?

Seems like there must be something that is really causing people to get pissed off past the "boiling point" ... pissed off to the point where they are wiling to throw away their lives just to kill a few strangers.

It just don't make no sense!

Not to me anyhow!!
My heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones today. Im so saddened to think parents went home and looked in their child's empty bedroom and had to look at the Christmas presents they bought for them sitting under the tree. May god give them comfort and peace.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
absolutely awfull
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
while there's no doubt that it's fucked up... but more kids die every day from parental neglect, starvation, disease, desperation and living in war zones.

maybe we can produce something good from this tragedy... like relaxing the gun carry and conceal laws so people can actually defend themselves and the children they should be protecting in the event that their lives are threatened.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
let's get something good out of this and ban guns altogether,before everybody starts carrying guns to school and start shooting each other over a hot lunch dispute
of small minds[
(12-15-2012, 01:16 AM)srijantje Wrote: let's get something good out of this and ban guns altogether,before everybody starts carrying guns to school and start shooting each other over a hot lunch dispute

why stop there? let's just ban accountability in general so we can continue to place all the blame on guns... oh wait... what am i thinking... people will just start using knives, then sticks with nails in them... then just sticks... then rags with rocks tied to the end... then their fists...

we better just ban people from having children. that should solve the problem.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
why does this happen in the US so often?do you really think there is no connection between having millions of guns laying around and these frequent shootings?
of small minds[
(12-15-2012, 01:16 AM)srijantje Wrote: let's get something good out of this and ban guns altogether

Guns don't kill, people do. American citizens have every right to bear arms to protect themselves from their own government as well as intruders, zombies etc. This is a moot debate really because it has nothing to do with gun control. It's the same when someone ODs on drugs... the shriekers call for a crackdown on drugs but fail to prevent a person going out buying a length of rope to hang themselves, or sitting in a car to gas themselves with noxious fumes.

Finland doesn't have a gun culture yet they have experienced school shootings, as has the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Norway.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
(12-15-2012, 02:24 AM)srijantje Wrote: why does this happen in the US so often?do you really think there is no connection between having millions of guns laying around and these frequent shootings?

i think there is a connection between people being fucked up and people being unable/unwilling to defend themselves.

you hear about it in the us so often because people care about what happens in the united states. if you look at countries like india, pakistan, china, drc, somalia, afganistan, russia... etc... where millions of kids are murdered/enslaved/raped every year... from a statistical point of view, it's really not that big a deal.

this is the real world, you can be a victim or you can defend yourself. your choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  School / college memories. radiobox 1 1,295 08-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Last Post: LZA
  School rant Salubrious 3 1,639 06-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Last Post: kristaology
  U.N. offical runs away from hecklers like a 12 year old school girl sporkium 2 1,127 03-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Last Post: sporkium