Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Say 'Hello' in this thread
Hi, @liquidhorses and welcome to Rant Central Smile
Hello I am back I was borderline madness but I think this name suits me far more good.Sense I am a retarded guy with a disability
hello,all
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Hello once again! I have returned, however many years later!
"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
quite a while and hello to new ghost
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Hello all, new member here.. Happy to join.. Thanks..
Hi @admp333, and welcome to Rant Central Smile
Bug 
(11-13-2011, 07:39 PM)Mark Wrote: Hi Smile I'm Mark (duh) and I'm the site administrator. I'm an American and a guitarist/singer/songwriter who loves to chat and act ridiculous. Tell everyone who you are in this thread if you're new to the site.

Greetings primates. I am Lethal Dose and I am a misanthrope of the highest order. My participation on sites like this is part of an ongoing social experiment.  I am not here to be liked. Quite the opposite in fact, human contempt just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Now I know what many of you are likely thinking about now, how can I have such a hatred of humankind when I am myself human? Well the answer is simply that I am not. I have rejected the label of human a very long time ago as have others in my social collective. We are something else. Something better. We live by a set of rules and standards that describe and enforce our uniqueness from the scurrying creatures that infest this gawd forsaken rock.  While there is much I understand about humanity, I am interested in better understanding the differences between individuals of your bizarre species.
Hi @Lethal Dose and welcome!

Kinda slow here now, but maybe we can turn it around Smile
Back after a long break. Hi everybody. Smile