• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Say 'Hello' in this thread
    Hello once again! I have returned, however many years later!

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    quite a while and hello to new ghost

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Hello all, new member here.. Happy to join.. Thanks..
    Hi @admp333, and welcome to Rant Central Smile
    Bug 
    (11-13-2011, 07:39 PM)Mark Wrote:  Hi Smile I'm Mark (duh) and I'm the site administrator. I'm an American and a guitarist/singer/songwriter who loves to chat and act ridiculous. Tell everyone who you are in this thread if you're new to the site.

Greetings primates. I am Lethal Dose and I am a misanthrope of the highest order. My participation on sites like this is part of an ongoing social experiment.  I am not here to be liked. Quite the opposite in fact, human contempt just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Now I know what many of you are likely thinking about now, how can I have such a hatred of humankind when I am myself human? Well the answer is simply that I am not. I have rejected the label of human a very long time ago as have others in my social collective. We are something else. Something better. We live by a set of rules and standards that describe and enforce our uniqueness from the scurrying creatures that infest this gawd forsaken rock.  While there is much I understand about humanity, I am interested in better understanding the differences between individuals of your bizarre species.
    Hi @Lethal Dose and welcome!

Kinda slow here now, but maybe we can turn it around Smile
    Back after a long break. Hi everybody. Smile
    Welcome back, @politux Big Grin
    Thanks homie, good to be back. You should stop by the IRC sometimes. I'll be checking back here more frequently now for shizzle.
    I'm thinking of doing a Rant Central channel on Discord. Would you join?

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    10-09-2018, 09:36 AM
    Last Post by Echy
    09-13-2018, 04:21 AM
    Last Post by radiobox
    06-22-2015, 10:55 AM