• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Say 'Hello' in this thread
    (08-23-2016, 04:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Welcome @PleasurefulPain

It is good to see a new face, but on a side note, that has to be the most long-winded introduction post we've ever had LMAO

THIS SITE IS CALLED RANT CENTRAL FORUMS. SINCE WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS BECOME THE LONGEST-WINDED RANT ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO RANTS?@?@?@?@@?@??@?@ I CALL FOUL PLAY AND DEMAND A LAWYER, NINETEEN CLEAN VIETNAMESE SEX SLAVES AND A GRAM OF FLUNITRAZEPAM STAT

"Every Man Dies On His Own Terms." -Sigmund Freud

"God Sent Me To Piss The World Off" -Eminem
    (08-23-2016, 08:39 PM)PleasurefulPain Wrote:  SINCE WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS BECOME THE LONGEST-WINDED RANT ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO RANTS

Facepalm I didn't say that.

(08-23-2016, 04:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  that has to be the most long-winded introduction post we've ever had

I should've said "the most rambling incoherent bunch of shit I've ever read."

Welcome and stuff. The Finger
    (08-23-2016, 08:57 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (08-23-2016, 08:39 PM)PleasurefulPain Wrote:  SINCE WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS BECOME THE LONGEST-WINDED RANT ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO RANTS

Facepalm I didn't say that.

(08-23-2016, 04:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  that has to be the most long-winded introduction post we've ever had

I should've said "the most rambling incoherent bunch of shit I've ever read."

Welcome and stuff. The Finger

SleepyHuhWTFWhistleIdeaOff TopicWankerFacepalmRantTut TutSleazyWankerOff TopicThe FingerStabbing RabbitI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsXD

Lightbulb 
    Smile hello all
    Salam Alaykum, mi amigo! Now how do I go about becoming an acutal member (all this Junior status Schtick is making my Schlong look not so long...)

Hi there
    Welcome to Rant Central Smile
    Thank you
    A HEARTY WELCOME @alexi

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Hello my fellow Ranters!

Just wanted to say HI! Im mainly a lurker but sometimes I have the balls to post some shit. And if Im really pissed off or venting...well you will find out. No no I'm really a good person, an asshole sometimes but overall good. So Ive been told.

So with all that BS out of the way..pleased to meet you and Im off to be a part of this community..haha.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by srijantje
    12-09-2018, 08:15 AM
    Last Post by Echy
    09-13-2018, 04:21 AM
    Last Post by radiobox
    06-22-2015, 10:55 AM