Current time: 06-26-2017, 10:36 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Say 'Hello' in this thread
06-10-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Say 'Hello' in this thread
Hi,mate,welcome to the forum @workerbee

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Welcome to rant central @workerbee, glad you joined us Yay

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
08-22-2016, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 10:30 PM by PleasurefulPain.)
Here I am. Love me or kick me in the balls and down to the curb crying
Welp. The title says just about everything about me, at least my motto is. I am only as deep as the Mariana trench, as powerful as a bolt of lightning sent straight from Zeus' prick to the tip of your schnozz, as bizarrely amusing as Ulysses, prickly as a prickly pear, hot as a Peruvian torch shoved-up Mia Khalifa's vajayjay, flaming like a Siberian forest fire, explosive as Big Man, destructive as Andrew, as weird as I am wicked and as psycho as I am sexy. I started this thread knot knowing watt two dew, butt then said fuck it, threw my pants off and Sir Psycho Sexy on, and started rolling it. Now here I am still typing ticking and tacking away at this chrome keyboard late at night at a time when all reasonable people should be in bed ranting away like a runaway freight train riding the wave of a Himalayan avalanche all the way the land of the ice and snow where the midnight suns and the hot springs glow. Valhalla, I am coming!

Anyways, back to this ever-so-long rant about who, what, where, why, when, and how I am and came to be. Just like most of us censored citizens, I was cut-out of the womb by means of cesarean section, thus bypassing that vaginal death sentence which, much like most women I've attempted to unleash my sexual desires upon, wasn't letting me through. Lucky me, those stupid swine at the hospital decided to give her IV fentanyl instead of INTRATHECAL fentanyl LMAO sooooo I kinda came out into the world nodding away, body blue as a berry. KABOOM came the naloxone needle and WAAAAH I went, eyes shot straight open at the face of my doped-out bloody mama complete with enough damage to make all but the most sociopathic outsider of the cult of Apollo (read: modern medicine) faint from sheer shock as though they had been slipped a roofie colada or three. The OB-Gyn exclaimed "That's a boy!" Nodding out, body limp as my twix-shaped dick, eyes flickering, her wrinkly face painted with a blissed-out look of opiate-ergic relief commingled with adrenaline, my semiconscious mother exclaimed "*It's a DOCTOR*".

Ever since then, i've been eating, breathing, drinking, sleeping, reading, studying, practicing, administering and playing with the art and science of medicine. I'm currently formally studying medicine at University, but have in fact, as an unfortunate consequence of being birthed and raised by a Minor Deity, always been studying medicine; only now I'm beginning to get a new look into the Ivory tower and am slowly, surely, and some day perhaps eventually, earning access to the almighty prescription pad and the title of physician: Minor Deity, savior, guardian and protector of mortal man and womankind. School constrains me to my computer, the classroom, the academy (which, thanks to the showers on campus, serves as my home anywhere from five to eight days a week), and years upon years of toils, trials, terrors and tribulations. Whenever I'm not stressing the schtick out over school, patients (AKA friends who continuously ask me for help with medical problems, most of which I can only answer with the dismal "Go See an actual doctor" response they all hate to hear as I shrug my shoulders in the face of those three question marks which lead-off into infinity), funding, family drama llamas, upcoming brain-wracking examinations and academic-grade hoop-jumpery, obtaining, dealing with and/or parting ways with a love object (yes, medicine has taught me to view people--aka patients--as malfunctioning objects in need of TLC, diagnostics and pharmaceutical repair), trolling online discussions by never ceasing to be Satan's advocate (BTW I was raised Jewish from bris to bar-mitzvah but have since abandoned that apartheid faith in favor of a pantheistic view of life, the universe, and just about everything else which sums up to 42--or God--depending on which side of the coin you see yourself from), or shelling-out marathon-long-winded rants and raves up and down and all over forum webpages such as this very one.

I was directed to this site from a moderator at sharetheseeds who, after some long-winded PMing in between and betwixt one and the other, recommended that I abuse this forum as a means of liberating myself of the constant mental noise which forces me to write trollishly cute marathon rants as a means of keeping my neck out of the noose (Awe yeah I'm crazy as hell! I'd list the grocery list of DSM diagnoses and psych meds in this rant, but would rather take refuge inside the HIPAA bunker until someone, some way, some how, coaxes my chart out into the light of Stigmatized societal snap-judgements via PM or death threat). I intend on unleashing my never-ending torrent of word-sperm all over this forum until the almighty ban-hammer knocks me off yet another server; I hold sharetheseeds with an air of high esteem and, not wanting to butcher my membership there by ranting and raving like a munchkin balls deep in a milligram of LSD at Disney World, and therefore decided that, if my repressed rant-ridden nature was going to get me banhammered off of any forum, it may as well be this one.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite, but my pen certainly does.

Keep it Kosher,
-PleasurefulPain

[/quote]

"Every Man Dies On His Own Terms." -Sigmund Freud

"God Sent Me To Piss The World Off" -Eminem
08-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Welcome @PleasurefulPain

It is good to see a new face, but on a side note, that has to be the most long-winded introduction post we've ever had LMAO

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2016, 08:39 PM
(08-23-2016 04:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Welcome @PleasurefulPain

It is good to see a new face, but on a side note, that has to be the most long-winded introduction post we've ever had LMAO

THIS SITE IS CALLED RANT CENTRAL FORUMS. SINCE WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS BECOME THE LONGEST-WINDED RANT ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO RANTS?@?@?@?@@?@??@?@ I CALL FOUL PLAY AND DEMAND A LAWYER, NINETEEN CLEAN VIETNAMESE SEX SLAVES AND A GRAM OF FLUNITRAZEPAM STAT

08-23-2016, 08:57 PM
(08-23-2016 08:39 PM)PleasurefulPain Wrote:  SINCE WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS BECOME THE LONGEST-WINDED RANT ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO RANTS

Facepalm I didn't say that.

(08-23-2016 04:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  that has to be the most long-winded introduction post we've ever had

I should've said "the most rambling incoherent bunch of shit I've ever read."

Welcome and stuff. The Finger

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2016, 09:05 PM
(08-23-2016 08:57 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  
(08-23-2016 08:39 PM)PleasurefulPain Wrote:  SINCE WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS BECOME THE LONGEST-WINDED RANT ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO RANTS

Facepalm I didn't say that.

(08-23-2016 04:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  that has to be the most long-winded introduction post we've ever had

I should've said "the most rambling incoherent bunch of shit I've ever read."

Welcome and stuff. The Finger

SleepyHuhWTFWhistleIdeaOff TopicWankerFacepalmRantTut TutSleazyWankerOff TopicThe FingerStabbing RabbitI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsI Need DrugsXD

08-24-2016, 03:01 AM
Lightbulb RE: Say 'Hello' in this thread
Smile hello all
08-24-2016, 12:13 PM
Salam Alaykum, mi amigo! Now how do I go about becoming an acutal member (all this Junior status Schtick is making my Schlong look not so long...)

08-25-2016, 05:46 PM
Hi there

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)