Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

SMART FONES!
personally i hate smart phones! (dont get me wrong i own a smart phone and love it.) most my friends fight over witch is better droid, iphone, and black berry when they are all the same shit, or rather should be.

imo: we should have one smart phone made to the best possible standards we can at the time! we should make it 100% customizable and upgradable! instead of every 2 seconds one company or another coming out with a new phone that blows yours out of the water -.-

i mean i understand Moores law and all but where does it say i have to throw my phone away and spend $300+ on a new one just to keep up with the times
well,that's your consumer society,it won't work if you don't throw something away every 5 seconds
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(12-12-2011, 02:00 AM)oasis1272 Wrote: personally i hate smart phones! (dont get me wrong i own a smart phone and love it.)

Huh

i prefer dumb phones.
mine is the dumbest you can imagine and it's not even smartSmile
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I hate cheese (don't get me wrong I have some cheese and I love it! :p

It's a love hate thing Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
(12-12-2011, 02:51 AM)Mark Wrote: I hate cheese (don't get me wrong I have some cheese and I love it! :p

It's a love hate thing Big Grin

lmfao I was thinking the same thing, bruh...
"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dual core Android 4.2 Smart TV Box Media Player velvetfog 4 4,450 01-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  more reasons why your kids aren't that smart... sporkium 9 5,611 10-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Last Post: AliShibaz