Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Rude, Crude and Socially Unacceptable
In The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal Lecter remarked that he hated rudeness most of all. I find this to be one of my pet peeves as well. Sometimes I think people are rude out of thoughtlessness and at other times I think it is just enjoyable to some people.

I hate rude people and try not to be that way.

What are some things that you consider to be rude but see others doing often?
Wildcard is awesome.
I absolutely get pissed when i go out to eat with others and they do not tip the waiter/waitress properly. I was a waitress for over a year once and people act as if good service and a friendly waitress that goes the extra mile is just part of the job. ITS NOT!!! There are waitresses out there that are awful. but even with that being said, unless you have a bitch for a server TIP PROPERLY RUDE PEOPLE!!!! Have some manners and remember they clean up after your messy ASS!!! Smile
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
I agree with you that I hate rudeness in real life.

Online, I can't care that much Big Grin

But now my example:

Cops just giving fines to gather money.
We have a system here that the police basically has to fine $$$ / year, and if they don't make that, they start lashing out and writing fines that are, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Me and my brother got three fines in our lives, of which one was dropped completely by the judge, one is continuous ignored by the system so we don't have to pay that, and one got reduced by half.

Are we L33T Lawyers even though we never studied law, or are the cops just retarded when they write fines?

I think the latter more likely than the former.

(06-14-2012, 09:10 PM)Bunny81 Wrote: I absolutely get pissed when i go out to eat with others and they do not tip the waiter/waitress properly. I was a waitress for over a year once and people act as if good service and a friendly waitress that goes the extra mile is just part of the job. ITS NOT!!! There are waitresses out there that are awful. but even with that being said, unless you have a bitch for a server TIP PROPERLY RUDE PEOPLE!!!! Have some manners and remember they clean up after your messy ASS!!! Smile

I'm one of those rude people >_<
I do think it depends per country. I would tip in America, since they make slave wages there, but around here they're well payed, and I'm not going to pay a construction worker more only because he was nice while building a house.
(06-14-2012, 09:10 PM)Bunny81 Wrote: I absolutely get pissed when i go out to eat with others and they do not tip the waiter/waitress properly. I was a waitress for over a year once and people act as if good service and a friendly waitress that goes the extra mile is just part of the job. ITS NOT!!! There are waitresses out there that are awful. but even with that being said, unless you have a bitch for a server TIP PROPERLY RUDE PEOPLE!!!! Have some manners and remember they clean up after your messy ASS!!! Smile

I'm sorry but I don't agree with tipping waiters/waitresses. They are paid to do a job & offer friendly service so they should do so, not just to get tipped.

No one ever tipped me at any of my jobs, I used to put roofs on peoples houses, waiters just bring you the food you order. Don't like it then go work in a strip club, plenty of tips there.
Why is this thread about Mark?
(06-14-2012, 05:51 PM)Mark Wrote: What are some things that you consider to be rude but see others doing often?
Wildcard is awesome.
(06-15-2012, 06:36 AM)snilloc Wrote: Why is this thread about Mark?

(06-15-2012, 08:08 AM)Mark Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 05:51 PM)Mark Wrote: What are some things that you consider to be rude but see others doing often?

no, mark... you missed it. snill was calling YOU rude...

i think people that wear flip-flops are rude because they walk around everywhere making the flipping and flopping sound... and if you end up hitting one of them... all of the sudden you are the bad guy because according to the 'law,' making obnoxious sounds does not justify assault.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Undecided Indeed I just got Snilly-suckered.

I think that is just rude.
Wildcard is awesome.
(06-15-2012, 08:19 AM)Mark Wrote: Undecided Indeed I just got Snilly-suckered.

*i hate that
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
mark, stop being a snilly twat and post on topic...

being snilly suckered is rude...Wink
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.