Current time: 04-24-2017, 07:50 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Relationship Privacy
11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Relationship Privacy
   I feel like there are some things that no one should see. For example, I have been with women who think nothing of leaving the door open while they use the toilet. I am disgusted by this, but I usually just bear it with a smile.

It's not that I don't realize that everyone uses the restroom, it's just that I feel that these are private moments in our life.

Am I just being childish?

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: Relationship Privacy
yeah,ofcourse you bear it with a smile,lest they walk out of the doorBig Grin

I actually like watching women having a piss Rolleyes ,shitting is another storySad

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
08-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Please tell me that SJ is the only one who would ever want to watch a woman urinate and I'll feel better as I go to sleep tonight. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
08-16-2012, 08:19 PM
I like the idea of partners happily using the toilet in each others' presence because I think it implies greater intimacy. That said, a woman pissing might be a different kettle of fish (no pun intended).
08-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Im sorry, I have to agree on Mark here.. Toilet is private time Tongue

meh
08-16-2012, 09:01 PM
the people of both japan and germany seem to disagree with mark on that one... toilet time is sexy time (this does not include water sports or scat) Confused

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
08-16-2012, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 09:04 PM by Togachu.)
In the shower maybe. But when ur on the toilet peeing or the other thing, its private time O.o

meh
08-16-2012, 09:07 PM
(08-16-2012 09:04 PM)Togapie Wrote:  In the shower maybe. But when ur on the toilet peeing or the other thing, its private time O.o

so, what you are saying is that the japanese and germans are wrong for their ideal sexy scenarios, but you wouldn't mind urinating or defecating while either standing or squatting in the shower.... while your partner is present.

yes, much, much classier. Wink

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
08-16-2012, 09:11 PM
(08-16-2012 09:07 PM)stormium Wrote:  
(08-16-2012 09:04 PM)Togapie Wrote:  In the shower maybe. But when ur on the toilet peeing or the other thing, its private time O.o

so, what you are saying is that the japanese and germans are wrong for their ideal sexy scenarios, but you wouldn't mind urinating or defecating while either standing or squatting in the shower.... while your partner is present.

yes, much, much classier. Wink

What? No, sexytime in shower only. If germany and japanese people get turned on to watch their other half peeing and doing the other thing, well.. good for them. But that would never turn me on, in fact i think it would ruin the whole relationship Tongue

meh
08-16-2012, 09:17 PM
(08-16-2012 09:11 PM)Togapie Wrote:  If germany and japanese people get turned on to watch their other half peeing and doing the other thing, well.. good for them. But that would never turn me on, in fact i think it would ruin the whole relationship Tongue

I knew I married you for a reason Wub You

To answer you stormie, no I don't think 'the japanese and germans are wrong.' I also don't think all Japanese and Germans like to watch people pee or shit.

Furthermore, this thread isn't about fecal fetishes. I can't handle seeing a girl pee- I could never be turned on by a shit-eater Nay

I am just talking about sharing the bathroom. One of you is using the sink and one of you is on the pot. I just can't handle that.

Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best relationship you ever had / have? Togachu 5 1,783 06-21-2016 07:48 PM
Last Post: gh0ster
  I'm not in a relationship at all! wolfis 0 686 08-28-2015 11:52 AM
Last Post: wolfis

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)