• Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Recent Big Surge In Dognapping Cases
    American Kennel Club Says Dognapping Cases Are Up By Almost 70 Percent

NEWYORK.CBSLOCAL.COM
    American Kennel Club Says Dognapping...
    Dogs are being stolen out of cars, yards, off sidewalks and even out...

I saw this story a while ago and I've been thinking about an acceptable way to frame it on this site.

I know that about half the population simply loves dogs and if anyone says anything that is in any way disparaging of dogs, they will get their face clawed off.

The same is true of cats, but it's probably the other half of the popultaion that loves cats.

If I say anything about cultures that like to eat either of these animals, I will almost certainly be in a huge pickle with some anti-racist groups. I feel like I'm stuck here.

This is not an easy task to solve.

What can I say about all these dognappings that won't get me into a whole bunch of trouble?

Certainly, I can't make a joke about it and I certainly can't say anything about profiting by going into the dognapping business.

So, I will just point you to the story and ask for your opinions and say little or nothing else.

What do you think?
    (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM by AliShibaz.)
    stolen dogs = hot dogs.

they mostly sell them to labs for animal testing, but they also use them for breeding and drug smuggling.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    all dogs nap

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I couldn't find any statistics on dognappings anywhere so i'd love to know where the kennel club gets its numbers from. The dognapping 'wave' was highlighted in August 2011 too. Ali, don't worry about anti-racism groups. Fact of the matter is that some people in other cultures eat dogs. It's not racist to point out this fact. Barack Obama has eaten dog. Some Chinese eat powdered baby-flesh, and that's a fact, not racism.
    (12-31-2012, 01:22 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote:  I couldn't find any statistics on dognappings anywhere so i'd love to know where the kennel club gets its numbers from. The dognapping 'wave' was highlighted in August 2011 too. Ali, don't worry about anti-racism groups. Fact of the matter is that some people in other cultures eat dogs. It's not racist to point out this fact. Barack Obama has eaten dog. Some Chinese eat powdered baby-flesh, and that's a fact, not racism.

Maybe they get their numbers from some of the "Dog Psychics" who talk to dogs?

Of course, if they can talk with dogs, why don't they just ask them where they were taken to?

I can't believe people actually pay out their money to "Dog Psychics" and "Cat Psychics".
    (This post was last modified: 12-31-2012, 04:14 AM by AliShibaz.)
    How is a dognap any different than a catnap? Is it a difference in the way you sleep?
    (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 12:50 AM by System Folder.)

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    You can take my dog from my cold dead fingers!

wait . . . Dodgy

Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by AliShibaz
    12-28-2012, 01:40 PM