Current time: 04-23-2017, 04:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranting
04-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Ranting
I have a boyfriend, and yes, I am gay. I'm on here because I wanted to rant about what is going on. I live in chesterfield, sc. its a pretty small town so it isn't well known. But we are having prom very soon and my boyfriend wants to wear a dress. I love the idea of him wearing a dress but not so much as everyone else. People are talking crap about how he is wearing a dress and that he is gay which about him being gay is so weak of an insult, but yeah, he is wearing a dress people are like getting so triggered over it. I don't see the whole big deal with it. yes, he is a guy going to prom wearing a dress, which would be weird to some people, but really. There is even rumors going around saying that we are going to get beat up and such. I want to hear anyone's opinion about this. Thank you for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Ranting
go and kick ass

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
04-08-2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Ranting
(04-07-2017 09:57 PM)Chihyuga Wrote:  I have a boyfriend, and yes, I am gay. I'm on here because I wanted to rant about what is going on. I live in chesterfield, sc. its a pretty small town so it isn't well known. But we are having prom very soon and my boyfriend wants to wear a dress. I love the idea of him wearing a dress but not so much as everyone else. People are talking crap about how he is wearing a dress and that he is gay which about him being gay is so weak of an insult, but yeah, he is wearing a dress people are like getting so triggered over it. I don't see the whole big deal with it. yes, he is a guy going to prom wearing a dress, which would be weird to some people, but really. There is even rumors going around saying that we are going to get beat up and such. I want to hear anyone's opinion about this. Thank you for your time.

why does he want to wear a dress? if it's because he's a cross dresser, fine; but if it's because he's some kind of attention whore... that's fine too. kids have been wearing dresses to the prom for decades so it's not like he's being edgy, unique or inventive or anything... idkwc.. maybe he's just a dork?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)