• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rant: I fucking hate my roommate
    I’m so fucking fed up right now that I just need to vent. My roommate is a lazy slob whose diet is pretty much 80% Oreos and never goes to class. She constantly complains about her body but never makes any effort to exercise or eat healthy. At first, I tried to give her advice since I’ve personally had some success in weight loss, but I soon realized that she had no intention of changing her lifestyle. That’s her choice, but every time I eat something that’s not lettuce in front of her, she pretty much shames me for it. Like bitch I have to eat SOMETHING to survive. Also, since she never goes to class, she gets bad grades that she also complains about, and she tries to leech knowledge off of me even though I have tons of my own work to do as an engineer. I don’t have time to give her several hours of music theory lecture every week. Even when I’m clearly very focused in doing my own work AND have my headphones on (which half the time don’t even have anything playing since I just want her to leave me alone), she constantly bothers me with questions about HER classes that I’m not even taking. They’re all questions that I don’t necessarily know the answers to since I’m not taking her classes, but that could’ve been so easily answered if she just got off her lazy ass and went to lecture once in a while. She’s constantly trying to drag me down to her dysfunctional level and I am just so sick of humoring her out of politeness. I feel like I’m about to go insane from keeping this in, so I’m going to do something I’m not too proud of and post this behind her back. At least nobody will know it’s about her.
    (10-23-2018, 11:36 PM)Uggghhh Wrote:  Like bitch I have to eat SOMETHING to survive.

LMAO

(10-23-2018, 11:36 PM)Uggghhh Wrote:  I’m not too proud of and post this behind her back. At least nobody will know it’s about her.

Don't fee bad. You haven't told anyone the roomate's name. It is okay to vent anonymously. No roomates were harmed in the posting of this thread Tongue

Off Topic

Seriously, though. Some people can be idiots...
    Agreed. People can be idiots, and also, this should be a good exposure since These types of people you'll encounter your entire life... School, work, family, friends, etc.

Since we teach people how to treat us, it'll be good practice for you to set boundaries for yourself.

The good thing is, if you don't want to bother, that's OK too (just take care of yourself). She'll learn sooner or later to handle herself and if not, she'll be unwittingly forced to live off the help of others.

The bad thing is...Like I said, You'll see and deal with these types and worse throughout the rest of your life... I've had someone like that and I thought I was helpful but really, there was no accountability... I would tell this person how to do something, he'd do what he wanted, then blame me when things went wrong.

can see by your description that you may be blamed if she fails her classes.
    (This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 05:36 AM by LZA.)
    80% oreo diet not to worry she's gonna keel over of her own accord, sooner rather than later.
    Studying music theory, maybe she might wanna theorize how she can turn her life around into a productive direction.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    09-27-2018, 11:45 AM
    Last Post by politux
    06-16-2018, 07:06 AM
    Last Post by sporkium
    05-08-2018, 01:00 AM