• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rant: I can’t fucking deal with society anymore
    (02-08-2019, 11:21 AM)politux Wrote:  You seem well adjusted.

He's a vegetarian... Vegetarians (and more so, vegans) are always angry about something

I can see the point that men are the new wave whipping boys... I get that men (especially white men), controlled everything in the past and people are pissed.

But, if we are really evolving as a society, we have to find a way for EVERYONE to get along. People now act as if they are just "teaching men a lesson"

Like WC said, thinking someone is automatically guilty because they are men is just another form of the oppression these people had when they thought men were in control...

They are trying to make us feel that pain, but unfortunately, revenge is NOT a form of evolution. These high and mighty so-called righteous warriors are so blinded by their goals of fighting for their cause of equality they don't realize they are just as bad (if not worse) than the old stigma men use to carry. As smart as they think they are, it's funny they can't see the similarities...

But hey, in a day and age where facts don't matter...who cares, as long as you show people you have an opinion that you are fighting for so you can prove yourself relevant since you have a stance on something...Better to appear interesting than right...

Also funny how OP hates male bashing but is quick to do that to women... Another example of using the same tactics of a side they are disagreeing with since they don;t like the tactics being used... kinda invalidates the points of things...
    (This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 11:38 PM by LZA.)

Messages In This Thread
    I can’t fucking deal with society anymore - by BitterVoid - 02-08-2019, 10:57 AM
    RE: I can’t fucking deal with society anymore - by politux - 02-08-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: I can’t fucking deal with society anymore - by Wildcard - 02-08-2019, 11:24 AM
    RE: I can’t fucking deal with society anymore - by LZA - 02-08-2019, 11:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by adamwillams
    01-24-2019, 12:58 AM
    Last Post by TyderBide
    05-23-2016, 01:05 PM
    Last Post by Macbratt68
    09-05-2013, 06:40 PM