• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rant: Higher Education is complicated and off-putting
    don't bother with attaining any sort of degree in the culinary arts; you'd just be wasting everyone's time including your own.

there are plenty of classes at your local community college or trade center that will give you a certificate of completion which will tell any prospective employer that you are capable of washing dishes, scrubbing hood filters, cleaning up vomit or scooping human waste out of the urinals come last call.

to be honest, with your attitude, i don't think you are qualified to wash dishes let alone anything else.

my advise to you is to get a job at taco bell or mc donalds. eventually, you might become a shift supervisor or something... i doubt it, but who knows...

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Messages In This Thread
    Higher Education is complicated and off-putting - by HumanTrash - 01-09-2019, 03:35 PM
    RE: Higher Education is complicated and off-putting - by politux - 01-09-2019, 04:30 PM
    RE: Higher Education is complicated and off-putting - by LZA - 01-09-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: Higher Education is complicated and off-putting - by Wildcard - 01-09-2019, 05:40 PM
    RE: Higher Education is complicated and off-putting - by sporkium - 01-11-2019, 10:27 AM
    RE: Higher Education is complicated and off-putting - by kittensaremean - 01-15-2019, 04:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
      Tech Discussion Technology And Education
    Last Post by srijantje
    03-21-2013, 09:51 PM