• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rant: Fat people and fast food!!
    Shut up and let me eat my fast food and be fat.

meh
    (10-22-2018, 11:37 AM)Togachu Wrote:  Shut up and let me eat my fast food and be fat.

LMAO

To each their own. I eat Subway from time to time. It is probably the least unhealthy "fast food"
    (10-22-2018, 11:37 AM)Togachu Wrote:  Shut up and let me eat my fast food and be fat.

I agree. People are too into worrying about what others do; it's not like these places lie and say it's healthy... I say let 'em eat...let em LIVE (as long as they don't cry and blame they fast food places for their health issues...) People are too quick to get into other people's business
    (10-23-2018, 08:11 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  LMAO

To each their own. I eat Subway from time to time. It is probably the least unhealthy "fast food"

Interesting lunch idea... I agree it's on the healthier side (veggie grinder). My guilty pleasure is Taco Bell...

Trying to cut down on this crap since Imreally making an effort to get my diabetes in check. BUT, if I do have it then feel like crap, I blame nothing but my lack of willpower to refrain from eating that stuff.

The delusional fat victim:"But the people on the commercials eating seem so happy! I just wanna be happy too! I don't wanna be fat shamed"
    (10-23-2018, 09:05 AM)LZA Wrote:  Taco Bell...

You had to go and bring up my arch nemesis, didn't you? Confused

I love me some Taco Bell, I have to admit. Still, I do limit myself. I only get Taco Hell once or twice a month, if that.
    (10-23-2018, 09:11 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (10-23-2018, 09:05 AM)LZA Wrote:  Taco Bell...

You had to go and bring up my arch nemesis, didn't you? Confused

I love me some Taco Bell, I have to admit. Still, I do limit myself. I only get Taco Hell once or twice a month, if that.

I went on a Chipotle burrito kick for like two years. Had one for lunch at work 2-3 times a week.

Glad I was able to stop.
    (10-23-2018, 05:42 PM)politux Wrote:  I went on a Chipotle burrito kick for like two years. Had one for lunch at work 2-3 times a week.

I went to Chipotle once and didn't really like it all that much. I threw half of it away... Gross
    luckily I don't know any of these places,if I ate meat it would be yak burgers

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    My fast food brings all the fat to the booty, damn right its makin' me happy. ok didnt rhyme but still. Also not gained a kg since i was like 18 y/o, so apparently I can eat fast food and gimme that candy and yes soda and redbull too, without taking two seats on the plane. Its all about calories in and out.

meh
    what the fuck else am i supposed to do when i get home. ofcourse i'ma sit on my couch, i have one so might aswell use it.......

while eating my burgers...
    My tie (or 2nd) is KFC... HAs to be original recipe though... Mashed potatoes, Potato wedges, cole slaw..

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Lethal Dose
    05-14-2018, 12:21 PM
    Last Post by Suffering
    02-26-2017, 03:39 AM