Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Rant Central Is One Year Old
Confession Time

I am a nerd (that isn't the confession, y'all know that) and I just click on stuff on the Internet, read, click some more, go try something, fail, read some more, winz, etc. I have always wanted to learn web design I began to discover PHP and blah blah, nerdy blah, the next thing I know I was at MyBB forums.

I was thinking, 'Wow, this could be a neat way to start a website and learn.' So I researched and found that I could get a free host that would support everything that MyBB needed (software-wise) so I signed up at 000webhost.com and installed my first MyBB forum . . . this one Wink

With no previous experience, I never intended to allow the public in. I just thought I would tell some Internet friends (Aish, SJ, billy) and I could practice my web research in peace . . . but then here we are a year later with a few members more and I am still practicing LMAO

In The Beginning

The first three members were:

[Image: avatar_2.jpg]     [Image: avatar_3.jpg]     [Image: avatar_4.jpg]

Aish was co-admin here in the beginning, billy was just checking in to see how things were going (I mod for him at pigpenpoetry.com) and SJ came for the long haul (and brought yaks!)

Here is a little timeline of the members here:

Toga already saw this and says I should've let somebody else do it XD
[Image: users_chart-1.png]
One Year Later

Thanks to other forum friends along the way, Rant Central has survived so far and I am so very thankful to all of those who were such a big part in keeping things going.

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Happy Anniversary Rant Central

[Image: happy_anniversary-1d2ae4604848491f4b60eda1e3b85734.jpg]

who's the brunette from mid august??
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
happy birthday, RC!!!

(11-11-2012, 03:08 PM)sporkium Wrote: who's the brunette from mid august??

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/User-Stepherd
happy anniversary rant central

i am very glad to have found this forum cause i wouldnt have met such great people....some funny LMAO some not so funny Dodgy either way its all good

...special thanks to mark who really is a terrific guy who i kinda knew on another forum but got to know him well on this forum...and im glad about that

[Image: 98165115331659603302.jpg]
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
(11-11-2012, 03:14 PM)zeberzee Wrote: ...special thanks to mark who really is a terrific guy who i kinda knew on another forum but got to know him well on this forum...and im glad about that Like

Me too Yay

And the same goes for a lot of good people that I've gotten to know much better because of RC. Smile
Wildcard is awesome.
Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary Big Grin

Heart you guys
No fucking censorship. Ever.
(11-11-2012, 04:29 PM)Leanne Wrote: Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary Big Grin

Heart you guys

Wub You you too Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
Happy anniversary! Smile
Happy Anniversary Rant Central!!!!

I remember Mark telling me to check out his new forum last year bc he basically disappeared from facebook. Wink

So i checked it out and i love it here. Ive even tried other forums and none of them are anything like RC. All of you are fun and make my day on a regular basis!!!

As i say a lot.....

LOVE Y'ALL!!!! Heart
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Happy birthday Rant Central! Don't drink too much to celebrate. Because I may violate you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant Central on Facebook Mark 2 1,573 08-15-2014, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LZA
  Rant Central On IRC Mark 10 4,914 05-13-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: HTorr3ntz
  A Global Rant Forum Admin 16 4,838 04-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Admin