Current time: 07-27-2017, 03:49 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant Central Has Moved/fixt
08-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Rant Central Has Moved/fixt
It has been a long time coming, but as many of you have experienced, we have outgrown our free hosting package and now it is time to upgrade.

Special Thanks to HTorrentz

My friend and founder of Kickass Radio has taken up the Rant Central cause as a sponsor and we are very proud. Please take time to visit Kickass Radio and rep our friend HTorrentz for being such a nice guy Smile

The new host will be much more stable and should solve a lot of our page loading issues.

What to expect:

In the next 24 hours (whenever I get around to it Tongue ) I will shut this site down for a bit in order to get things ready at the new site. When this site comes back up it will redirect to the new address: www.rantcentralforums.com

Once the move is completed be sure to update your bookmarks with new address because the redirect will not last forever.

So get ready to move folks Smile

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Rant Central Is Moving
Yeeeei! :-D

meh
08-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Awesome. Nice one Htorrentz Big Grin
08-11-2012, 12:40 PM
[Image: 7JLxG.jpg]

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2012, 02:03 PM
(08-11-2012 08:01 AM)Mark Wrote:  It has been a long time coming, but as many of you have experienced, we have outgrown our free hosting package and now it is time to upgrade.

Special Thanks to HTorrentz

My friend and founder of Kickass Radio has taken up the Rant Central cause as a sponsor and we are very proud. Please take time to visit Kickass Radio and rep our friend HTorrentz for being such a nice guy Smile

The new host will be much more stable and should solve a lot of our page loading issues.

What to expect:

In the next 24 hours (whenever I get around to it Tongue ) I will shut this site down for a bit in order to get things ready at the new site. When this site comes back up it will redirect to the new address: www.rantcentralforums.com

Once the move is completed be sure to update your bookmarks with new address because the redirect will not last forever.

So get ready to move folks Smile

since Pirates and at see its normally we move around and Thx for bring us to a better bay:

Pirates Live Forever So Do Names Man behind It Not

[Image: par-ty.gif]
08-11-2012, 07:49 PM
no probs, i got a dedicated webserver box, i can host plenty of sites, with the specs i got, for instance the katradio site is hosted on the same box, plus the reseller hosting account makes things alot easier, with lotsa free domain names, over 5 TB Space and Unlimited Bandwidth per month.

Rantcentrals Old Host i found out had 100 MB Space and 250 MB Bandwidth per month per user.
Rantcentral gained by my hosting: 4 GB Space and unlimited bandwidth per person per month, which should solve the down times sometimes and it should prevent from SQL Errors popping up, plus i did a test, the old host did 1.2 seconds to load a page, the new host will load pages in between 0.1 to 0.3 miliseconds.

so enjoy the new speeds, plus no problems with bandwidth Big Grin - also auto daily backups 4 times a day each 6 hours, during backup you wont notice anything.
08-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Somebody rep this guy! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
08-11-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Rant Central Has Moved/fixt
Double post for the win! Smile

We have made the move please let us know if you have any problems.

Wildcard is awesome.
08-11-2012, 08:53 PM
i love the new speed Big Grin
08-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Everyone feel free to give any input to the new site and if you have any problems please post a thread in Site Issues

Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rant Central on Facebook Mark 2 1,508 08-15-2014 10:32 PM
Last Post: LZA
  IMPORTANT: RantcentralForums Moved! HTorr3ntz 8 2,587 05-03-2014 03:37 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Rant Central On IRC Mark 10 4,813 05-13-2013 09:54 AM
Last Post: HTorr3ntz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)