Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Rammstein
I wanted to start a thread in tribute to my all time favorite "other than rap" group.

This is a group where NONE of their songs are bad. And I don't speak a lick of German...
I do,their lyrics are pretty good actuallySmile
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I'd use the Google translator to figure out some of the songs. You're right it's good stuff
i just downloaded some[liebe ist fur alle da]

any recommendations?
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Oh ya, my favorites off that album are Waidmanns Heil, Mehr, and Rammlied.

My all time top five (if I had to pick) not in any particular order...
1. Links 2,3,4
2. Zwitter
3. Reise, Reise
4. Sehnsucht
5. Sonne
You do know that they released some of their songs in English and many of their songs have translations available on YouTube, right?

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Yes, YouTube was my German tutor I guess. I was pissed after I found my first youtube vid after doing all the work in the Google translator...

Just sick

This song has personal meaning to me. It was the song that made me fall in love and buy my first Rammstein CD, the song I listened to as I was driving to the hospital to get my 2nd surgery for cancer, the song I played my first day back to the gym after losing 70 pounds from cancer,the song I played on my way to the first day of my new job. I make sure before any major thing in my life happens, I listen to this song first. Enjoy

Another Rammstein must hear. I originally liked the video about a group that robbed a bank to get fame & attention, but the song is solid too..

Here's a song poking fun at how tremendously arrogant & ignorant us Americans can be... Can't hate on it...

This song just rocks!!!!

From my research (and reading the lyrics) this appears to be a song about a hermaphrodite in love with him / her self

I like the ending of this song so much I chopped from 3:20 on to make it my log out music.