Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

RIP Piermario Morosini

RIP Piermario Morosini
I once a football player myself.......
and hearing and watching this is just heart-aching..
I weep...

never really think that Football the greatest and most beautiful game in the world have some ironic things wraps around it
dunno what's happening but this is twice now,1 survives and 1 dies,there has to be a reason for it
lets just hope no one tweets about it... the jails are overflowing with twit-ter-ers.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
25 years old, what a tragedy. Is it just that there are more players now, or are they doing something in their training that's a problem? Whatever, it's incredibly sad.
No fucking censorship. Ever.
It's life on lifes terms. Very sad.
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
might have something to do with over training,these guys are so incredibly "fit"these days,maybe the heart can't keep up
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
the demands of such things called "Modern Football" are irks me..
the beauty are turn into perilous glitters..
Thousands of Livorno fans have gathered at their Armando Picchi stadium to pay tribute to tragic Piermario Morosini.

The former Italy Under-21 midfielder died yesterday after collapsing on the pitch during his team's Serie B game at Pescara.

The fans left scarves and flowers outside the stadium, where a banner read: "You fought until the end, goodbye great Moro."

Livorno, the club Morosini had joined on loan in January from Serie A side Udinese, issued a statement thanking everyone for the overwhelming support they have received in the last few hours.