Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Pussy Riot?
I've been interested in Pussy Riot, and now that I (for the moment) have some great speed, I want to load up on a few documentaries.

Looks like there are 2 docs; an HBO and a BBC.
Has anyone seen either?
Ok. Well, I got all the Pussy Riot on TPB - the 2 docs, a video, a book in Russian!, and a small assortment of individual songs. Looks interesting. Will likely watch the docs on the weekend.

I like when HBO and BBC approach the same subject. Makes for an interesting comparison.
In case someone comes back a wonderin' ... Pussy Riot is an all girls Russian punk band performance art protest thingy. They were arrested and imprisoned and this documentary is about that story.

The BBC and the HBO versions turned out to be the same same. If there are any differences it is in captioning. Just watch one;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2481238/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
http://thepiratebay.sx/search/pussy%20riot/0/7/0

Fascinating story of a small group of young women who created a way to express their dissent. As a bonus, very insightful look into the current public and government attitudes in Russian.
Great film. Watch it.

(I do see now there exists a doc; Free Pussy Riot. But I don't see that yet on TPB or elsewhere.)
Since no one else is responding, I'll add that I saw the HBO one and thought it was pretty good. The music they make is not however, IMHO. But the message is the point I suppose.
that those with no rights,
display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
a world commiting suicide
Anyone with a brain and their eyes open isn't stupid enough to believe in ANY god ... The more stupid in society just believe anything the ruling classes encourage them to do so they can manipulate and control .
those chicks don't look like too much pussy to me,nothing to riot about
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
not really
the lack of pussy is the one that causing the riot
[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
yeh,more like Putin riot
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
you catch my point
[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]