Current time: 05-28-2017, 05:32 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Public Nudity
08-14-2012, 11:04 PM
Public Nudity
If you could decide for the world, would you allow public nudity?

Where I live men can walk around in public without a shirt no problem, women cannot. For years I have heard people argue both sides of that argument. While one side shakes their fist and declares that there is no difference between males bare-chested and females bare-breasted, others feel that a woman's breasts should never be exposed in public.

Then there are other issues like breast-feeding in public. I have read/heard many complaints of men that feel very uncomfortable with women breast-feeding their children in public places or in private settings without discretion. Meanwhile some argue that is natural and therefore shouldn't be looked upon as lewd.

If it was your decision to make, what would you decide?

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Public Nudity
NO!
because the one that have highly tendency to goes nude on public is...
Fat Ugly Person in the name of "releasing their inner beauty"....seriously
pretty beings will do it on "secluded, exclusive" situations where they will earn some profits from their "bareness"..regardless nudity is allowed or not

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
08-14-2012, 11:34 PM
well for the first time ever i agree with lightbulb...he's right Confused
...now im not a fat guy and im not muscular either..or have a six pack..im just a regular guy but i still wouldnt walk down the street naked...lets face it we just want to see pretty naked people...im i right ....yes i am...and for every pretty naked person you see theres gonna be scores of non prettys...its not going to work ...i wish it would cause my neighbour is super hot Wink ..female i might add Smile

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2012, 10:23 PM
i think that this whole 'topless' issue stems from religious folk that can't seem to handle their erections and, or dirty minds. it seems to me that the most conservative minded people always seem to be biggest perverts.

case in point: child molesting religious figures.

since the dawn of their religion, they have embraced a form of perverted modesty that -- instead of reflecting their modesty upon themselves -- are thrust unto others. years of fundamentally incorrect theory created a society where desire is in conflict with their belief and should be otherwise oppressed no matter what. that same oppression has created mental conditions where a person's natural biological behavior is not addressed and instead, is dealt with via 20 hail-marys and a few choirboys.

in stark contrast, buddhism focuses more on the contemplation of desire and the effects of those feelings in the hope of inducing the understanding that desire leads to sin. buddhism does have it's flaws, but the point is that rather than to attempt to suppress desire, one is to contemplate and understand desire... and while nudity is not exactly welcome, it is not exactly unwelcome... nudity simply is.

in another example, most middle eastern cultures censor women in an attempt to protect them from men.

the inherent flaw is this: rather than educate the male populace that women shouldn't be objectified, raped, attacked, discriminated against or sold at slave markets (a process that might have taken a few generations to produce any noticeable progress), they instead decided to remove the temptation by forcing women to moderate themselves by force or threat of violence and, or death. the outcome of such actions are a male dominated society that has little regard for such things like equality that have eventually lead to a society that believes that force is power and will is law.

the main point is this: how are we to progress society if we are so inflexible in dispelling obsolete traditions?

i know that boobs exist... and no amount of fundamental rhetorical nonsense can't take that away from me.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user + Spud17
08-22-2012, 09:26 AM
In keeping with the train of thought that stormium has going, I propose that if it were legal for women to bear just their breasts, not many women would actually do it.

There is a kind of power associated with having something everyone wants to look at. I know if women were lining up to look at my cock I would find many ways to use that to my advantage . . .

Wildcard is awesome.
08-22-2012, 03:02 PM
I agree with some of the others ... like spandex was a great concept but usually what I see wearing it are huge fat women so that it shows off every ripple of fat on her entire body including all the cellulite Sad EWWWW!!!!

The gorgeous people will be laying out naked at the exclusive nude beaches in Europe so what we would end up with is fat trailer trash running around nude. I really don't want to see RoseAnne naked, I might never recover from that!

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
10-16-2012, 11:33 AM
I would allowed it in some places where there are not allowed with children.. Make a nudity beach/park or something, faaaaar awaaaay from kids under 16.. (Since that is the allowed sexual age here)

meh
05-31-2013, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 05:29 AM by heslopian.)
If it was my decision I'd make it a law that all sexuality attractive members of my preferred gender must go without shirts during summer, which is why it can't be one man's decisionBig Grin But seriously, though the human body is nothing to be ashamed of there are of course good reasons why we don't allow people to flash their genitals in MacDonald's. We're not savages. Clothing is hygenic, practical and sensible. It keeps us warm, helps us enjoy our public lives, restricts inappropriate sexual conduct and prevents pubic hairs from getting in our salads.

That said, objections to public breast-feeding are, in my opinion, just silly. This isn't 1811 and we're not unenlightened Puritans. "Oh no, Sharon's bosom has been exposed! What will the gossips say?!" The simple act of breast-feeding is purely nurturing and has no sexual context created by the mother. If you see a woman's breast in public and become aroused, that's perfectly fine and natural, but you don't have the right to then demand that she stop feeding her child to spare your erection.
05-31-2013, 06:24 AM
let it all hang out,I say,you don't have to look at the ugly ones,with or without clothes

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
05-31-2013, 06:40 AM
(05-31-2013 06:24 AM)srijantje Wrote:  let it all hang out,I say,you don't have to look at the ugly ones,with or without clothes

Have you seen Spudgun17's profile gif! That kind of nakedness can't be forgotten once glanced at even for a second...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Foreign languages in public RantyRaymond 9 2,587 11-26-2013 05:40 PM
Last Post: velvetfog

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)