Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Products for your pants.
Lol, clown pubic hair. If anyone i knew in real life bought any of this stuff i couldn't hold off the temptation to take the piss. It's just all too unnatural for my liking, i mean can you imagine the reaction of a guy hooking up with a woman, they start getting undressed, woman takes off cleavage bra and her boobs fall to the floor, then she takes off her pants to reveal a fake arse and a clumsily left fart filter in her knickers? It'd be comedy gold, rather than a passionate night. Big Grin
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
This is a serious business and yet no one here knows about it Dodgy

http://www.bettybeauty.com/our_story.php
(11-29-2012, 11:43 PM)Bunny Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 03:22 PM)Togapie Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 03:10 PM)Mark Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 02:34 PM)Togapie Wrote: well unless you have a bush down there.

If you have the Amazon down there, the last thing you need is to give it hilights Dodgy

lol, if you wanna match the haircolor, i bet they would .. :/ Eww...

Im sure nobody wants to go down there and be like... Wtf? You must have been a clown at Halloween. No coloring hair in that area!!! Lol. Wink

LMAO
nothing against a bit of bush though

[Image: 6o2rfj6.jpg]
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(11-30-2012, 01:10 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote: can you imagine the reaction of a guy hooking up with a woman, they start getting undressed, woman takes off cleavage bra and her boobs fall to the floor, then she takes off her pants to reveal a fake arse

. . . and clown bush LMAO

Tie dyed. Tongue
Wildcard is awesome.
Im still laughing about the clown bush. Hysterical
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
(11-29-2012, 06:41 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote: And finally, the piss funnel is the hottest thing on the internet right now (just ask sporkium), and allows women to take a piss standing up, should there be a severe lack of bushes in your environment. There are many brands of piss funnels available in cardboard or plastic. The funnel is placed against the urethra, and hey presto, the piss runs down the funnel directing the piss away from the feet. They come in plain or funky designs, and range from $10 for a pack of 5 (the cardboard ones), to around $10 for a plastic one.
[Image: hp90_zps63a24392.jpg]

...this is actually not a funnel, but a cup that conforms to the area surrounding a vagina.

after a girl pisses into it, she dumps out the piss and sticks the cup back into the storage tube... reusable and machine washable.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
^Tried em hey Sporkie? Big Grin
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
what if you have a really big piss?

i think it has a hole in it
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
nope... no hole. just a cup.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.