Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Products for your pants.
There is an increasingly disturbing range of products that are marketed at women and are available to buy online, that focus on the 'down below' area. Some sound incredulous and made-up, but after a couple of hours interwebz research, i can reveal that these products are actually real. The question is, would anyone you know buy them? Will any of these be on your Christmas wish-list?

First of the crazy items are Vadge-cooling underwear. Jockey among other manufacturers claim that the technology in these knickers reduce the temperature down below by 3 degrees. Retails for around $25 for one pair.
[Image: hp87_zpsfc4d740f.jpg]

Booty Pop gives girls who have a nice average size arse, the chance to walk around looking like they've dropped a load in their pants. Perfect if your name is Champagne, Tia Maria, or Sugar-Nips. Prices start at around $28 for one pair of padded knickers, and upwards of $50 for padded pants.
[Image: hp91_zpsbb4978a5.jpg]

Fart Filters are aimed at the terminally insecure and perpetually paranoid, and offer a solution to those pesky fart-smelling farts. Subtle Butt is a disposable, 'fart-neutralizing' pad made with odor-diffusing carbon that you slip into your underwear when your digestive system threatens to stink out a room. Around $12 for 5 pads.
[Image: hp88_zps2cec766b.jpg]

Thong jeans are essential for women whose occupation is 'ho.' Picture shows tiny arse, but we all know only gals with elephantine behinds will don these and then complain about how sore their arse crack has become.
[Image: hp92_zpsefcb722f.jpg]

And finally, the piss funnel is the hottest thing on the internet right now (just ask sporkium), and allows women to take a piss standing up, should there be a severe lack of bushes in your environment. There are many brands of piss funnels available in cardboard or plastic. The funnel is placed against the urethra, and hey presto, the piss runs down the funnel directing the piss away from the feet. They come in plain or funky designs, and range from $10 for a pack of 5 (the cardboard ones), to around $10 for a plastic one.
[Image: hp90_zps63a24392.jpg]

Personally, i think these kinds of products are ridiculous, and can't imagine why any woman would want them let alone part with money for them. However, the internet has shown that there is no shortage of stupidity out there, so i guess we'll see even more products for your pants by this time next year. Big Grin
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
[Image: !CCWDWzgBGk~$(KGrHqQOKiIE0nUwtzbfBNK0nsFQuQ~~_35.JPG]

if you\re nuts enough to buy this shit,well,so be it

[Image: nbrvno.gif]

by the way,men "suffer"from the same sort of onslaught
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
oh i wasn't implying that men aren't bombarded with this kind of rubbish too... i'm just surprised at the amount of products marketed for women's 'down below' area. The same companies that make vadge-cooling underwear for example, also make nut-cooling ones for men, and the fart filters can be used by anyone. The piss funnel is a bit more disturbing though, marketing a product that allows women to pee like men is just too bizarre to comprehend. Female special forces operatives would probably find them invaluable, but ordinary women wanting to pee like a man seems like wishful thinking on the marketeers behalf to me. It's just more shite to buy that isn't needed, and like most novelty items, will be in the back of someone's cupboard collecting dust with all the other crap they've been daft enough to shell out for.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
OK ladies I didn’t know this existed so you can tattoo it, pierce it, cut it, shave it and dye it why not just love it?

[Image: pubic.jpg]
Being the type of man who would rather just see pussy when it is ready to be fucked rather than actually particpate (or even have knowledge) of the grooming and maintenance of said pussy, I am utterly amazed at the amount of shit that I know about considering my stance on the issue.

Now I am amazed at the shit I didn't know.

Nice one, Spud.
Wildcard is awesome.
Even at this age i didn't know i could continue being educated about my lady town. Big Grin Nice subject Spudgun. Yay

And i wouldn't waste my money on this crap. lol. makes for an interesting read though.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
hehe, cool thread Spud Smile And waste of money products, can't believe that someone would actually buy it. Also pretty amused by the pic snilloc posted, i mean come on, why will you color it down there, well unless you have a bush down there.
(11-29-2012, 02:34 PM)Togapie Wrote: well unless you have a bush down there.

If you have the Amazon down there, the last thing you need is to give it hilights Dodgy
Wildcard is awesome.
(11-29-2012, 03:10 PM)Mark Wrote:

If you have the Amazon down there, the last thing you need is to give it hilights Dodgy

lol, if you wanna match the haircolor, i bet they would .. :/ Eww...
(11-29-2012, 03:22 PM)Togapie Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 03:10 PM)Mark Wrote:

lol, if you wanna match the haircolor, i bet they would .. :/ Eww...

Im sure nobody wants to go down there and be like... Wtf? You must have been a clown at Halloween. No coloring hair in that area!!! Lol. Wink
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY