Current time: 08-18-2017, 07:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Jeff Probst is ... (which of the following?)
Idiot
Fuckhead
Cocksucker
Asshole
Cocksucker Asshole
All of the Above
All the Above in Spades
All the above in all 4 Suits
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Probst - Idiot, Fuckhead, Cocksucker, Asshole, "Cocksucker Asshole", or all?
10-22-2012, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:41 PM by AliShibaz.)
Probst - Idiot, Fuckhead, Cocksucker, Asshole, "Cocksucker Asshole", or all?
I suppose you were prolly looking for another choice.

But, I honestly can't think of one.

He is such a fucking jerkoff that I wanna see him dead. But first, I wanna see him tortured and screaming in pain and crying and writhing and all fucked up. Then dead. But tortured really badly first and then after that, Dead! Dead! Dead!

Why? You ask me. You ask me, why? oh why? oh why?

He is such a pompous fucking idiot. He single handedly ruined a pretty good show.

It snot that good any more. Most every TV show slides into bad TV after so many seasons. But he is not the only reason why this show has slid into a shitty show!

However, he is a pretty fucking good reason why.

I'm trying to post my first poll with 8 options for Probst. Namely

1) Idiot
2) Fuckhead
3) Cocksucker
4) Asshole
5) Cocksucker Asshole
6) All of the above
7) All of the above in Spades
8) All of the above in all four suits

OK. I found it.

To be serious, in the beginning, this show was supposed to be a fair contest. But it seems to me that he had decided to influence the outcome. If he doesn't like something, he will fuck it up. If he don't like a contestant, he will fuck them up. And that's not fair.

He is, in a nutshell a cocksucker asshole - and not in a good way either - but in a bad way. And I know the difference. Honest!

By the way, the term "cocksucker asshole" is one of my most favorite curse words. If I am puttering around and drop something or stub my toe or something like that, usually, the first thing that comes out of mouth is, ...

"Oh, Fuck! Cocksucker Asshole!".

If you feel like replying to this thread, I would surely be interested in what the first thing that comes out of your mouth in a similar situation. I think that reveals a lot about a person.

You may be wondering, Why "cocksucker asshole"?

All I can think of is that I lived for ten years in Quebec from the age of 10 until the age of 20) and the one thing about Quebec that beats any other place hands down, is they sure do know how to curse and swear in Quebec. They curse in English and in French and in French Canadian. Yup! They curse in all 3 languages and together, they established a beautifully rich heritage of cursing language that is better than any other place I ever been! They may not know much else in Quebec. But they sure do know how to curse and swear in Quebec.

Oh, yeah!

They also know how to curse in a very special dialect of "French-Canadian". Ever heard this stuff before?

"Tabernac de Coliesse". "Mould-Zee de Estee". (and not Estee Lauder either ... it's the REAL Estee).

I lived in Quebec for ten years and never found out what a Tabernac meant. But it is the favorite curse word of French Canadians and you would hear it basically every fucking day.

It was "Tabernac this" and "Tabernac that" and "Tabernac every fucking thing".

Yes ideed! Every fucking thing was a Tabernac.

Someone once told me it meant "Tabernacle". But I could never see how that would be such an important curse word. Never made any sense to me because a Tabernacle is something that is usually found in a Church. Isn't it? But this phrase ("Mould-Zee Tabernac" was the most popular curse phrase in all of Quebec.

It was often coupled with the word "Moedi" which is pronounced like "Mould-Zee" which is like the word "Would" but with an "M" instead of a "W".

So, you put them together and it sounds like: "Mould-Zee Tabernak"

and those are the biggest and dirtiest and most offensive curse words you can use in Quebec or Montreal with the French Canadian language. It is also usually the second thing that will come out of my mouth when something bad happens to me or something unexpected. I still fall back on the curse words I learned when I was ten to fifteen years old.

Anyway, I just thought you might like to know that I always call Probst a "Cocksucker Asshole" followed by (or preceded by) "Mould-Zee" Tabernack.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: Probst - Idiot, Fuckhead, Cocksucker, Asshole, "Cocksucker Asshole", or all?
I believe Probst and the makers of that show are all cocksuckers!!!! Nuff said!!! Dodgy

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
10-22-2012, 04:39 PM
RE: Probst - Idiot, Fuckhead, Cocksucker, Asshole, "Cocksucker Asshole", or all?
(10-22-2012 03:53 PM)Bunny Wrote:  I believe Probst and the makers of that show are all cocksuckers!!!! Nuff said!!! Dodgy

LMAO
10-22-2012, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 11:31 PM by Spud17.)
I confess that I've never heard of Jeff Probst and thus googled him. He's the presenter of a 'reality tv' show called 'Survivor', among other things. Never seen that show, but i personally think anyone who whores their soul out on reality tv in the name of entertainment is a fucking moron. I've only ever seen a bit of one reality tv show, namely 'Big Brother', and it made me long for the return of capital punishment in Britain. Honestly though, if you watch any sort of reality tv show, you're going to get angry and frustrated at some point, and when you do, listen out for the sound of self congratulory smugness as the tv producers pat themselves on the back, knowing they've done their job. I know some people who tune into this nonsense because they have some sort of need to be wound up, and they don't posess the ability to focus/channel their energy into anything remotely constructive.

Tabernac is derived from Tabernacle as French Canada has a strong tradition of Roman Catholicism. This sacriligious word takes the word 'tabernacle' in vain. As this is Movies/TV section, i'll just leave a link for anyone interested aboot Canadian swearing:

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_..._profanity

BTW Ali - you should always include 'penis' as an option in any poll Big Grin

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
10-23-2012, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 12:47 AM by AliShibaz.)
Hey Spud,

Many of us kind of grew up with the TV show Survivor and the host Jeff Probst.

I am too old to classify myself in that group (I am 61).

But, I can def understand how you feel about that.

I hope no one will mind or call me a "Hijacker" if I want to ask you some personal questions.

But I should do that with a private message.
10-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Well this will probably get sent to The Pit anyway as the subject matter isn't about movies or tv...

Yes Ali, i'm in Britain, i don't mind you asking me questions about food, and i don't consider you to be an arsehole Big Grin

I personally don't think there's any significant difference between American or British food.... there's good wholesome food that you cook yourself, and there's junk 'food products' that are designed to cause a whole host of long-term health problems. What you choose to eat says a lot about a person's character. I've yet to meet anyone who's eaten fried eel and brains... dude, you've been watching far too much tv Big Grin If you visited a pub in the east end of London, you may find fried eel there, but in the rest of the country, i don't think so. Some people like kidney, liver, and hearts, my own grandparents ate that from time to time and there's honestly nothing wrong with that, it all boils down to choice and personal preference.

Having never been to a french restaurant, i couldn't opine whether french food is tasty or not, but i imagine like everywhere else, some of the food is delicious, some of it is not.

What music you like makes no difference to me, it's competely irrelevant to anything. Feel free to ask me anything you like about the other topics, but i should warn you that if you go looking for the differences in people, then you'll surely find them. Division has been used forever to keep people separate (both physically and mentally), and fosters the notion of 'the other.' While we (the masses) fight and fall out over isms, the global ruling elite are rubbing their grimy hands together and laughing at our stupidity. Our stupidity, inability to critically think, and lack of reasoning all help to enslave us.

Ali, i'm pretty sure no one is interested in reading this banter between us, maybe we should use the PM system?

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
10-24-2012, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 12:46 AM by AliShibaz.)
(10-24-2012 12:13 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote:  Well this will probably get sent to The Pit anyway as the subject matter isn't about movies or tv...

Yes Ali, i'm in Britain, i don't mind you asking me questions about food, and i don't consider you to be an arsehole Big Grin

Yes. You are quite right.

I don't know how I got off the main topic like this. But it's the second time today I did that and I just promised Sporkium that I would be more careful about it.

I think I will delete that portion of my post - just to try and clean things up.

Thank you Spud.

And I apologize to Sporkium.
10-28-2012, 10:22 PM
yeah, the topic is: Probst - Idiot, Fuckhead, Cocksucker, Asshole, "Cocksucker Asshole", or all? /mod

let's stick to that or any related subject matter.

personally, i'm sick of all this so called 'reality' t.v. nonsense... and especially sick of probst.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
11-01-2012, 01:17 PM
I don't agree with calling all Reality TV poor. Some of it could be quite excellent. Although ...

I really can't remember any of it that was worth a shit.

Sorry.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)