• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prisoner Casually Admits To Murdering A Child Molester Behind Bars
    Conflicting emotions here...

The story (there isn't much to it): http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index...._in_2.html

Part of me is like, "I don't blame you," but the other half is like "you fucking animal..."

What do you think?
    I know this is almost a year old but wanted to comment on this.

I agree with you that I'm conflicted about how to feel about the guy; he's certainly no hero. If he killed the first guy in self-defense or some situation where maybe he was on drugs or was otherwise not in his right mind, maybe I wouldn't be so critical. But that's not usually the case when you are convicted of murder so ya, pretty much fuck him too.

I don't believe in the death penalty as much as I used to. Not because of I believe that human life shouldn't be taken, but the guy would have been left to live a life all alone, suffering beyond belief and scared wondering "who's going to kill me, when is it coming?" .To him, minutes must seem like hours. I'd have more respect if he just severely beat the guy...This egomaniac is looking for props under the guise of doing the right thing and robbed this molester of a life of pain and suffering.

Maybe he did it to make himself feel better about himself by thinking he's a good guy because he killed someone a little worse than him. Maybe he don't ca re and is thinking nothing at all. In my eyes, the only way this guy's actions can be justified is if the child (or children) this molester attacked can find more peace in knowing that scumbag is no longer on the same Earth.

End of the day, though, a child molester is dead. So the story does have a happy ending...
    Good points, @LZA

Fuck the pedo, so I guess all's well that ends well...

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    06-20-2014, 10:57 PM
    Last Post by Lawliet
    09-06-2013, 01:23 AM
    Last Post by SteRipper
    07-10-2013, 07:15 PM