Current time: 06-27-2017, 05:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Premeditated
02-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Premeditated
What's the worst thing you ever intentionally did to another person, either as a joke or out of vindictiveness?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: Premeditated
OMG LH is gonna shock the world with this one . . .

Mine is fairly bad- I once flattened the tires on four vehicles owned by a cop who roughed me up without cause on a routine traffic stop. Big Grin Fuck the po po

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
02-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Drum roll: I once released hissing cockroaches and scorpions into someone's house, after pissing on their CHA filter.

But the worst is prolly this one: Once upon a time my ex wouldn't leave me alone, so I fucked his best friend and a week later had a threesome with two guys then immediately went to his house and fucked him, telling him all about the other exploits after I came and shoved him off me saying "I'm done now, thanks, go away".
02-03-2012, 01:55 PM
(02-03-2012 01:49 PM)Aish Wrote:  Drum roll: I once released hissing cockroaches and scorpions into someone's house, after pissing on their CHA filter.

But the worst is prolly this one: Once upon a time my ex wouldn't leave me alone, so I fucked his best friend and a week later had a threesome with two guys then immediately went to his house and fucked him, telling him all about the other exploits after I came and shoved him off me saying "I'm done now, thanks, go away".

Hysterical You are one mean woman!

Wildcard is awesome.
02-03-2012, 01:57 PM
I keep trying to tell you that! Wink
02-03-2012, 01:58 PM
I also did some mean things to girls alongside my best friend who is now deceased. I figured if the girls were stupid enough to buy it, they deserved it.
02-03-2012, 05:47 PM
As soon as I get off work, ima tear this one up.

Fistfull of xanax
02-03-2012, 09:08 PM
I have done some pretty bad things (some of which I can not say because of legal issues and to preserve any moral decensy that any fellow ranters might still possess.) Most involve sexual exploits. Some involve the deaths of animals. When I was much younger I mostly cast spells on those that angered me. Horrible buisiness. As I grew older there were more violent things; not so much your cliche ass-whippins, but physically harmful acts nonetheless. Homemade napalm is a very versitile thing. Ammonia iodine crystals work great as a nonlethal touch explosive that can imprint forever upon a persons mind just how close to death they have come. I always regreted harming animals. I love and feel great bonds with them. Probably the reason why they were harmed I guess. Any man or woman of principle knows that controling your own fears and loves for the purpose of honor is requisite to the most feared and loved. I only ever ruined one buisiness but nobody that knows that story would ever begrudge me that one. Hey Mark! "Are you O.K.?... [Squirt]. I don't have nightmares anymore, in fact, I don't remember my dreams at all. Haven't for years.

Fistfull of xanax
02-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Wow . . . even I am shocked Exclamation

Wildcard is awesome.
02-03-2012, 10:12 PM
i must have done some psychological damage over the years and, oh yeah,set a house on fire[council]

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)