Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Posting an embeded file?
None of my Mediafire embed links seem to work here. What does everybody else use?
[Image: 22fa405b61.gif]
i didn't know mediafire could host images like that... either way, just use http://lulzimg.com/homelulz

it works on here. for some reason, this forum does not accept certain sites... like bayimg

also, that link in your signature... if that is what you are talking about... one problem might be that mediafire says its a gif while your tag appears to be a jpg and the link takes you to a mediafire download page.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Cool, thanks. Neat site.
[Image: 22fa405b61.gif]
(05-19-2012, 03:54 AM)stormium Wrote: for some reason, this forum does not accept certain sites... like bayimg

BayImg links do not include a file extension. If you add the appropriate extension to the link (or click the link and copy and past the address) they work fine.
Wildcard is awesome.
[Image: jaonbaadk.jpg]
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
that's a negative...
I can see the picture just fine . . . Confused A little girl with a hand puppet.
Wildcard is awesome.
(05-19-2012, 12:25 PM)Mark Wrote: I can see the picture just fine . . . Confused A little girl with a hand puppet.

did it because...you know
403 - Forbidden
"this domain is violated the xxxx.com TOS" things?
that's why she can't see them?
or...the site is somehow is too darn slow to load the images display properly in some places?
[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
Maybe . . . but either way I didn't know some people couldn't see them. I use photobucket it is the easiest and I have a FF plugin the upload and tag pictures Smile
Wildcard is awesome.
it's not an isolated thing... even sb won't load certain sites. the image will pop up for a second and then just disappear.

i can load the images fine if i input the url... so i dunno....

photobucked... no thanks. all it takes is one dmca and your images come down. fuck that noise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help using Win Explorer to associate my editor with some file name extensions. AliShibaz 3 1,246 07-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Last Post: 2010kaiser
  [Solved] Looking for help with SRT file names AliShibaz 6 5,704 06-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Last Post: AliShibaz