Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Post Reps
Sometimes you might want to give a user reputation for a specific post. I generally always just copy the URL into the comment box, but now there is a better way Smile

Just click the [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] button on every post to rate the member and leave a link to the post that you are giving them reputation for!

So go ahead and try it out! Smile

Happy Ranting Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
<~ tries to rep his own post Facepalm fail
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
nice....how long has that button been there ?
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
(08-20-2012, 02:18 AM)zeberzee Wrote: nice....how long has that button been there ?

Added it yesterday. (If it is blue then clear your cache. Wink )
Wildcard is awesome.
nice addition, just wondering, this is MyBB right??

i got a shitton modifications for that, if you want me to post ya a list, when i get back from vacation let me know.
Will do. Thanks HTZ Smile
Wildcard is awesome.
like this alot!!!!
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
(08-19-2012, 07:02 PM)stormium Wrote: <~ tries to rep his own post Facepalm fail

lol Tongue
meh
Yeah, this is a really cool feature and saves loadsa time writing out what particular post in which thread you're repping someone for. Thanks!
On the subject of rep features, how do you put smilies in a rep message? (There's no usual smilies box to choose from.) Smile
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
you have to type out the smile code to put the smiles in the comments area.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  75,000th Post! Mark 72 26,657 03-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LZA
  10,000th Post Mark 5 2,871 02-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  1,000th Post Mark 4 2,455 11-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Mark