Current time: 08-22-2017, 02:20 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popular white girls
05-15-2014, 11:10 PM
Popular white girls
I don't see a jealous or envy smiley here, so I'm just gonna put this angry face here
Angry
This is my second and last post today, I just made an account and I just had a couple of rants I wanted to get off my mind.

The popular white girls in my school...I hate them so much (although I can't stay mad at them for some reason) If they were just popular and pretty, I would have a problem with them, but not only are the popular and pretty, they're also the school idols that get all the good grades and all the awards and that kind of crap, it just gets me so mad that they are literally perfect in every way. They're beautiful, so they don't have a lot of problems with love (besides the usual pointless drama) they're popular, so they have plenty of friends and have so much fun with their life, and on top of that, they're even smart, cant you leave at least that to the people who aren't good looking and popular? (Not saying that I have low self esteem or anything, I actually think I'm quite handsome, but I'm just saying) I think it should be a sin to be all of those three things, because that's damn near perfect.

We are not the same, I am a martian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Popular white girls
sounds like you have some issues to resolve.

(05-15-2014 11:10 PM)Hedeyasu Wrote:  (Not saying that I have low self esteem or anything, I actually think I'm quite handsome, but I'm just saying) I think it should be a sin to be all of those three things, because that's damn near perfect.

so, you think you are handsome. that's great. judging from your little hater-inspired rant, you must consider yourself to be unpopular and dumb as shit since those are the two characteristics you didn't attempt to relate to... just an observation.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
05-16-2014, 12:53 AM
If you dislike the girls that are both smart and good looking, what type of girls do you like?

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2014, 01:33 AM
Rest easy knowing that what Brian says in this video will happen to those popular pretty girls.
http://video.adultswim.com/family-guy/a-...-prom.html

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
05-16-2014, 02:50 AM
May I ask, why white girls in particular? Tongue And what do you consider to be popular?
05-16-2014, 02:58 AM
I wonder if you'd still feel that way if they paid attention to you...
05-16-2014, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 03:10 PM by Hedeyasu.)
(05-16-2014 02:50 AM)SomeCollegeStudent Wrote:  May I ask, why white girls in particular? Tongue And what do you consider to be popular?

oh im sorry, i didnt mean to be racist at all...well that much, but the other color girls at my school can be popular, some of them are good looking, but they're not really what you could call smart. And i consider popular to be...well they're well known, have a lot of friends, that kind of stuff

(05-16-2014 02:58 AM)LZA Wrote:  I wonder if you'd still feel that way if they paid attention to you...

They do pay attention to me, I am friends with them, maybe not close friends, but we're friends. When I'm talking to them I don't feel this way, so there is some truth to that. It's just when they get all these awards and good grades and honor rolls that I feel that way.

05-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Have you ever considered studying harder and becoming an award winning honor student yourself?
Maybe then you wouldn't be so jealous of others who receive recognition for their scholastic effort.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2014, 07:01 PM
(05-16-2014 03:45 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  Have you ever considered studying harder and becoming an award winning honor student yourself?
Maybe then you wouldn't be so jealous of others who receive recognition for their scholastic effort.

Like I said, I don't care if they're pretty, popular, or smart, just if they're pretty, popular, and smart, its the combination of all three.

05-16-2014, 07:17 PM
He thinks you shouldn't be able to achieve ALL the things that's had out of life if you're pretty. Pretty is a dynamic word. (Because what is pretty to you may not be pretty to others...) that's too much for 1 to handle.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)