Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Please STOP Doing That!!!
Have you ever picked up on quirky, or annoying things people do that just drive you nuts?

I'm not talking about personal pet peeves that you have. but those things that you notice other's doing and it's unbearable.

i have a friend who says "you know what i mean?" after everything He asks. yes we FREAKING know what He means!!!

And i know a guy who doesn't care how close to you He maybe sitting or standing and He will just scratch his balls until He is satisfied. like everybody wants to see that. Damn!!!!
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
The overuse of the word “like.” This usage of “like” is known as a slang interjection and it drives me nuts.Angry

“Like” should only like be used like as a preposition or like as a verb. Like like should not like be used like any other kind of like type of speech. Like like is so over like used like today, regardless of like how much it was like used like years ago or even like when it was like used. Like like should never be like used more than like once in a like sentence unless it is like used as one of the like afore like mentioned.” AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
We have a friend that has no problem belching and farting without an >>> Excuse me! Blush
He'll even cock his leg to the side sometimes to let it out ... FREAKING RUDE Angry
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
I agree with you both ^^

This one girl where i worked would have to take a major dump and always used the bathroom in the hall straight across from my office. down the hall and to the left, maybe 30 yards were more bathrooms. everyday she would go in there and blow the place up. i could hear her songs of the humpback whale coming out of there every time. not to mention she would flush a couple of times then when she left there would be the smell creeping across the hallway. i was so glad when she got fired.
People who are continually sniffing and making excessive noise when they do so instead of blowing there nose.
I would like to tell you all the one thing that truly drives me to distraction are the avatars that some people use on message boards (not so much this message board) that are flashing and moving in a quick way up and down or side to side.

Fer example, if you take a look at the following page, you will see an avatar that belongs to Bergdog469.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/1078...gFWsW2z5SI

It appears to be a wrestler who is moving his arms up and down very quickly.

This avatar may not seem terribly objectionable to you at first glance. But I read that board fairly often (when the Big Brother program is on during the summer), and I just cannot abide this avatar for any length of time. As soon as it appears on my screen I do everything I can, as quickly as I can to remove it.
(08-06-2013, 03:08 PM)AliShibaz Wrote: It appears to be a wrestler who is moving his arms up and down very quickly.

This avatar may not seem terribly objectionable to you at first glance. But I read that board fairly often (when the Big Brother program is on during the summer), and I just cannot abide this avatar for any length of time. As soon as it appears on my screen I do everything I can, as quickly as I can to remove it.

Yep ... that's pretty annoying Dodgy
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
(08-06-2013, 07:53 PM)kath3 Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 03:08 PM)AliShibaz Wrote: It appears to be a wrestler who is moving his arms up and down very quickly.

Yep ... that's pretty annoying Dodgy

You could use your AdBlocker to block his avatar.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Totally forgot about one of my uncles who every time after He laughs He goes "ehhhhh." WTF??? He sounds like a plane going down. so FREAKING retarded.

and He also pulls at the hair in his ears. Gross
Using your mobile phone/texting when in company....................

That is just RUDE YOU IDIOT'S Angry Angry

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GD wife wont stop complaining kingme420 0 159 08-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: kingme420
  My nose won't stop running! Rantman 4 1,507 03-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Last Post: LZA