• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Planking
    Okay, I really don't know WHAT this should be categorized as. I mean, it isn't a game and it certainly isn't a sport.

It consists of you lying down on your stomach, with your hands around your body. That's all. It pretty much is THE most pointless thing I have ever seen in my whole life... But it's harmless right? I mean, how could one get harmed in any way by just lying down?

Well, surprise surprise. Someone actually died from planking. Some 20 year old retard was planking on a seventh-story balcony, and guess what? He fell off *Slow clap of shame*.

Hey, you know what? I have an idea: Someone should try planking off the very top of the Eiffel Tower.

Moral of the story: Don't do drugs, kids! Wait...

HNNNNNNNNNNG
    I'd get really bored doing that.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    I'd be worried that someone might think I was dead. I actually did that once in college. When I heard them talk about calling an ambulance, I jumped up and ran back to my own dorm.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    so long as it's on the level, i see no problem with it.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I wouldn't recommend doing it flat out.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    Lol, planking is so 2011, no one does that shit anymore.

Other photo-meme fads followed when planking fizzled out, for example, milking, catbreading, batmanning, teapotting, skywalking, flipping the bird to your pet, and others.

It's neither a game or a sport, it's just fun. If people are board stiff and want to have a laugh being silly, that's fine.

It's also fine if people die in the act of planking, or any other meme fad. The Darwin Awards exist for a good reason.
    what ever happened to the good old days when the first person to pass out got a photo of a dick laid across their forehead?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    is planking some sort of water boarding?

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    no, water boarding serves a purpose.

op defines planking in the first post.

My brother was really into planking, he's have someone take pics of him planking in weird places...I guess you have to have that type of sense of humor I guess. Exactly though, who would have time to think of this; you would think the normal pranks would suffice...