Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Pissed off virgin rant.
obvious he's catholic,so not allowed
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(11-28-2017, 07:55 AM)Jesus Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote: I'm angry at the bullies from when I was a younger teenager telling me I'd never be "worthy" of a woman.

This even made me cry -- with laughter!  LMAO  And your goats will have small litters too!

(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote: Most of all I'm angry at myself for not being able to do something that idiot 12-year-olds can manage.

Too easy.
Did you have to work at being a cunt or are you just talented?
(11-28-2017, 07:45 AM)sporkium Wrote: it's not my fault he's pathetic and can't get laid and feels like a rapist or whatever he was going on about. tl;dr... tbh... pbst blue ribbon: if he applied for a gun permit, i'd deny said permit based on that posting... drivers license too. that's some disturbing shit.

anyway, when i used the word 'ranting' i should have used the word 'whining' instead.

Please explain the difference? I thought ranting was letting off steam. I'm not asking for help, I'm yelling into the void.

You'd understand what I was "going on about" if you had basic reading skills. The Finger
(11-30-2017, 07:16 AM)mgcthemongoose Wrote: Please explain the difference? I thought ranting was letting off steam. I'm not asking for help, I'm yelling into the void.
You'd understand what I was "going on about" if you had basic reading skills. The Finger

(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote: I'm angry that most advice says the problem is with me. I've been looking for the problem for 10 years and I haven't found it, so how the fuck am I supposed to fix it?

Der! Dude! Posting on a God damned website is not screaming into the void, it's a cry for fucking help or attention and since you apparently don't even have the social skills of a 12 year old, it's probably both.

Protip: Guys that call themselves the mongoose don't get laid. That's the law. Shave off the mullet and mustache and ditch the hot pants.
mgcthemongoose

I will sleep with you for twenty quid and a bag of Cheetos.I have someone I need to piss off.
don't give him any money,that's awful
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A general college rant RantManScatMan 0 462 04-13-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: RantManScatMan
  Just a Crazy Ex Rant vanevan 4 2,043 05-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Last Post: LZA
  So may I rant about my roommate? itskylieee 8 2,919 01-31-2014, 08:35 PM
Last Post: System Folder