• Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pissed off virgin rant.
    obvious he's catholic,so not allowed

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (11-28-2017, 07:55 AM)Jesus Wrote:  
    (11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote:  I'm angry at the bullies from when I was a younger teenager telling me I'd never be "worthy" of a woman.

This even made me cry -- with laughter!  LMAO  And your goats will have small litters too!

(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote:  Most of all I'm angry at myself for not being able to do something that idiot 12-year-olds can manage.

Too easy.
    Did you have to work at being a cunt or are you just talented?
    (11-28-2017, 07:45 AM)sporkium Wrote:  it's not my fault he's pathetic and can't get laid and feels like a rapist or whatever he was going on about. tl;dr... tbh... pbst blue ribbon: if he applied for a gun permit, i'd deny said permit based on that posting... drivers license too. that's some disturbing shit.

anyway, when i used the word 'ranting' i should have used the word 'whining' instead.

Please explain the difference? I thought ranting was letting off steam. I'm not asking for help, I'm yelling into the void.

You'd understand what I was "going on about" if you had basic reading skills. The Finger
    (11-30-2017, 07:16 AM)mgcthemongoose Wrote:  Please explain the difference? I thought ranting was letting off steam. I'm not asking for help, I'm yelling into the void.
    You'd understand what I was "going on about" if you had basic reading skills. The Finger

(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote:  I'm angry that most advice says the problem is with me. I've been looking for the problem for 10 years and I haven't found it, so how the fuck am I supposed to fix it?

Der! Dude! Posting on a God damned website is not screaming into the void, it's a cry for fucking help or attention and since you apparently don't even have the social skills of a 12 year old, it's probably both.

Protip: Guys that call themselves the mongoose don't get laid. That's the law. Shave off the mullet and mustache and ditch the hot pants.
    mgcthemongoose

I will sleep with you for twenty quid and a bag of Cheetos.I have someone I need to piss off.
    don't give him any money,that's awful

of small minds[
    I know what u mean smh. I'm in an actual relationship but nothings happened. Been w her for more than a year and all we've done is kiss like what the fuck.
    think of the suspense

of small minds[
    It is literally killing me...Confused
    Maybe your standards are too high. Have you considered fat and/or ugly chicks?
    (This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 12:49 PM by politux.)

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by sporkium
    05-08-2018, 01:00 AM
    Last Post by RantManScatMan
    04-13-2017, 09:47 AM
    Last Post by LZA
    05-06-2014, 08:08 PM