Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Pissed off virgin rant.
I'm a 26-year-old male and a kiss-less virgin. Feel extremely worthless a lot of the time but mostly angry.

I'm angry that overzealous feminists treat "virgin" and "rapist" as equivalent levels of bad.

I'm angry that anyone I end up with will probably think I'm pathetic despite the fact that many pathetic people still get laid.

I'm angry that most advice says the problem is with me. I've been looking for the problem for 10 years and I haven't found it, so how the fuck am I supposed to fix it?

I'm angry at the bullies from when I was a younger teenager telling me I'd never be "worthy" of a woman.

Most of all I'm angry at myself for not being able to do something that idiot 12-year-olds can manage.

Then there's the Elliot Rodger thing a while back and the Hollywood stuff now where ordinary decent men are lumped in with the entitled crazies.

In the words of Charlie Brown: AAAAAAAARGGGH!
ranting on a website is not helping your personal issues.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Shut up you adult virgin
steven hawking
just ignore him,he can't get it up yet
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
It isn't really a big deal being an older virgin, just ask @gh0ster...
(11-23-2017, 07:53 AM)sporkium Wrote: ranting on a website is not helping your personal issues.

You know the name of this site right? Seemed like a good place to vent. I can't yell this stuff in the street.
(11-27-2017, 06:15 AM)mgcthemongoose Wrote: You know the name of this site right? Seemed like a good place to vent. I can't yell this stuff in the street.

lol Pay him no attention. He has been in a bad mood since birth...
it's not my fault he's pathetic and can't get laid and feels like a rapist or whatever he was going on about. tl;dr... tbh... pbst blue ribbon: if he applied for a gun permit, i'd deny said permit based on that posting... drivers license too. that's some disturbing shit.

anyway, when i used the word 'ranting' i should have used the word 'whining' instead.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote: I'm angry at the bullies from when I was a younger teenager telling me I'd never be "worthy" of a woman.

This even made me cry -- with laughter!  LMAO  And your goats will have small litters too!

(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)mgcthemongoose Wrote: Most of all I'm angry at myself for not being able to do something that idiot 12-year-olds can manage.

Too easy.
i hear masterbate is good for loser!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A general college rant RantManScatMan 0 387 04-13-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: RantManScatMan
  Just a Crazy Ex Rant vanevan 4 1,890 05-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Last Post: LZA
  So may I rant about my roommate? itskylieee 8 2,758 01-31-2014, 08:35 PM
Last Post: System Folder