Current time: 08-18-2017, 07:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People's Flawed Mentalities
12-17-2016, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2016 04:05 PM by evnscnce123.)
Information People's Flawed Mentalities
I hate that so many people expect to get places and succeed when they don't put in any hard work, and then cry about how they have no special talents. I feel that you don't even need natural talent to get places, you really need to work your ass off. You can't jst pity yourself and wallow in your own sorrow while sitting as a spectator in your own life waiting for something to happen to you instead of making something happen or effecting a change in your life or community.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: People's Flawed Mentalities
True. I agree.
Find all posts by this user
02-26-2017, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2017 03:41 AM by Suffering.)
RE: People's Flawed Mentalities
(12-17-2016 04:04 PM)evnscnce123 Wrote:  I hate that so many people expect to get places and succeed when they don't put in any hard work, and then cry about how they have no special talents. I feel that you don't even need natural talent to get places, you really need to work your ass off. You can't jst pity yourself and wallow in your own sorrow while sitting as a spectator in your own life waiting for something to happen to you instead of making something happen or effecting a change in your life or community.

You are so right. To many times I have heard and still hear you need talent to get a job. Really all you need is what you said. I also suggest to these people to put down the bong, turn off the x box, get off the couch and actually just show up to work on time. Can the excuses (no one wants to hear it) and just have a go, no one is perfect but show a little commitment and it can go a long way. Worked for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fat people and fast food!! Ghost 6 277 07-18-2017 07:51 AM
Last Post: srijantje

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)