Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Partners brothers partners
Thumbs Up 
mY fiancées brother partner broke up with him after 5 years leaving him heart broken and on a war path lol. They were separated for a year and now back together and everyone seems to forget what she has done. She ruined his life took his car left him in debt and Eugene his view on women. They are now back together and think she is the best thing since sliced bread. It a boys me so much that everyone has just forgotten what a bitch she has been!!!
I've been through similar situations.

The only thing we can do is smile and say 'Congratulations on getting back together' because the person in love cannot and will not accept when they have fallen for a loser-- or perhaps they have accepted it and feel they are too much of a loser themselves to find 'anyone better'.

Either way, speaking up will only get you distanced from that person. jmo
you should bring up her past transgressions regularly (family dinners, gatherings, weddings, funerals, parole hearings, witness stands, blogs, face book groups, random forums, etc.) so that when she does fuck up again, you will be able to gloat about it relentlessly.

win(s) of this magnitude are difficult to come by... don't waste it.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
and don't forget to mention it every time you have sex
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[