Current time: 07-22-2017, 01:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PALM THREW FUCKING FACE
11-20-2016, 03:03 AM
PALM THREW FUCKING FACE
The people at my work HAVE to be a good select few of all the idiots in this town. Not only is it nearly impossible to get fired, especially if you've worked there for over a year...but, no one even does their job!

Average shifts are about 4 hours. That is not long at all yet, all I ever fucking hear is "can i go home yet? Do you still need me here?" seriously?!

Not only that but, there are so many people who are fucking rude as shit and don't ever get warnings, suspension, or hardly a fucking talking to. There are kids being rude to the bosses and they still don't do shit! WHAT THE FUCK!? I don't understand why these people continue to "run" this place when they don't care or know how to.

I've been the one to say most shit, i've caught workers walk out when we most needed them (boss stuck up for them..) I've caught someone trying to get money for getting hurt with a cast (same day saw no cast and out with friends) i've been the one to have to do more talking to then anything. I'm not looking for a raise, i'm looking for SOMEONE to know how to do SOMETHING!

Jobs in this town fucking suck. Most people wont do anything, sit there with their thumbs up their ass' WTF
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: PALM THREW FUCKING FACE
(11-20-2016 03:03 AM)Wouldnt_you_like_to_know Wrote:  The people at my work HAVE to be a good select few of all the idiots in this town. Not only is it nearly impossible to get fired, especially if you've worked there for over a year...but, no one even does their job!

Average shifts are about 4 hours. That is not long at all yet, all I ever fucking hear is "can i go home yet? Do you still need me here?" seriously?!

Not only that but, there are so many people who are fucking rude as shit and don't ever get warnings, suspension, or hardly a fucking talking to. There are kids being rude to the bosses and they still don't do shit! WHAT THE FUCK!? I don't understand why these people continue to "run" this place when they don't care or know how to.

I've been the one to say most shit, i've caught workers walk out when we most needed them (boss stuck up for them..) I've caught someone trying to get money for getting hurt with a cast (same day saw no cast and out with friends) i've been the one to have to do more talking to then anything. I'm not looking for a raise, i'm looking for SOMEONE to know how to do SOMETHING!

I'm sure you're exaggerating a little for dramatic effect, but to the core of your point, you're right. The bottom line is that there is a clique in every social situation in ANY town large or small and if you're not in it, you have to work harder than the others.

The solution is to join the fucking clique. I'm not talking about selling out. I'm just talking about learning how to do what you have to do to get by at work. I stand around talking about hunting and fishing at work when I have zero interest in it because it ingratiates me with my bosses and consequently I get special treatment.

Maybe you should wise up.

(11-20-2016 03:03 AM)Wouldnt_you_like_to_know Wrote:  ...with their thumbs up their ass' WTF

LMAO That is hilarious...ly spelled wrong. It's "thumbs up their asses" Spinning

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2016, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 06:46 PM by Wouldn't_you_like_to_know.)
RE: PALM THREW FUCKING FACE
you'd think I was being dramatic. I'm not. It's that bad...
I am too stubborn, I used to do exactly that but with this, i'm just going to stick it out until I can find a job that isn't dumb. This town is for the rich and retired. Those who stay were born here or passing through for travel experience. it's a party town where no one seems to know how to work.

Wise up, haha.

(11-20-2016 09:02 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  
(11-20-2016 03:03 AM)Wouldnt_you_like_to_know Wrote:  The people at my work HAVE to be a good select few of all the idiots in this town. Not only is it nearly impossible to get fired, especially if you've worked there for over a year...but, no one even does their job!

I'm sure you're exaggerating a little for dramatic effect, but to the core of your point, you're right. The bottom line is that there is a clique in every social situation in ANY town large or small and if you're not in it, you have to work harder than the others.

The solution is to join the fucking clique. I'm not talking about selling out. I'm just talking about learning how to do what you have to do to get by at work. I stand around talking about hunting and fishing at work when I have zero interest in it because it ingratiates me with my bosses and consequently I get special treatment.

Maybe you should wise up.

(11-20-2016 03:03 AM)Wouldnt_you_like_to_know Wrote:  ...with their thumbs up their ass' WTF

LMAO That is hilarious...ly spelled wrong. It's "thumbs up their asses" Spinning

I am one of their best employee's. I don't need to be the one to wise up. You just think most of it is for dramatic effect, it isn't.
As for spelling, glad it made you laugh.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)