• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out of steam
    I always describe myself as some trigger happy person, who will spontaneously get angry at stuff and just rage.
    But since finding and joining this forum, I have lost steam in getting angry at stuff. Sure I've made two rants on the forum, but after that, it's done and dusted and I'm out of things to rant about. I still can rant about those two rants for days since one of them still feel major to me.
    At the same time, I'm more interested in reading other people's rants - I kinda feel like a stalker of people's issues now...

Anyone else feeling the same? Huh

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
    (09-19-2015, 09:39 AM)wolfis Wrote:  I always describe myself as some trigger happy person, who will spontaneously get angry at stuff and just rage.
    But since finding and joining this forum, I have lost steam in getting angry at stuff. Sure I've made two rants on the forum, but after that, it's done and dusted and I'm out of things to rant about. I still can rant about those two rants for days since one of them still feel major to me.
    At the same time, I'm more interested in reading other people's rants - I kinda feel like a stalker of people's issues now...

Anyone else feeling the same? Huh

No. What you're describing is extremely disturbing, and I would suggest that you get professional help for your issues... Good luck sir, I hope whatever god you may believe in has mercy on your soul....

just kidding.....Actually, Ya I feel the same way. Most rants if you sit on for 24 hours or longer tend to dissolve themselves... May you just not have the energy to care, or maybe you figured something out.. It is also good to read others posts so you know your not all alone in your feelings....
    (09-19-2015, 12:46 PM)LZA Wrote:  No. What you're describing is extremely disturbing, and I would suggest that you get professional help for your issues... Good luck sir, I hope whatever god you may believe in has mercy on your soul....

just kidding.....Actually, Ya I feel the same way. Most rants if you sit on for 24 hours or longer tend to dissolve themselves... May you just not have the energy to care, or maybe you figured something out.. It is also good to read others posts so you know your not all alone in your feelings....

Got me for a second there! I nearly instantly googled "How not to stalk other people's problems" Tongue

Ps. I'm a grill# Big Grin

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
    Oh, Sorrry.... Your avatar didn't help me much...HAHHAI keep making that mistake... Ever since I called Spuddy my "bro"....Nice to have females to chat with!